This hotel is great for travelers spending the night before an early flight or during a over-night layover.
Literally at the airport, takes about 5 minutes to get from the lobby to the check in counters.
The hotel is updated and meets the standards of Courtyard by Marriott worldwide. Modern furnishings in the lobby, comfortable and good sized rooms, good restaurant in the lobby and a bar.
I would highly recommend this hotel for any travelers needing to spend the night to catch a morning flight out of Warsaw.
1. Very good location - no shuttles, taxis, rental cars needed
2. Attentive and polite service staff throughout the hotel and restaurant
3. Clean, fresh and comfortable rooms
4. Good food and drinks at the lobby restaurant (also nice ambiance) for a relaxing dinner before early flight
5. Fitness center available to guests
1. Rather expensive, much cheaper hotels of similar venue found downtown Warsaw but you need to commute
2. Restaurant is expensive and so are the drinks - international airport prices you expect at major world hubs
1. Book early because this hotel fills up quick
2. Book through Marriott.com website for best rates and refundable ratesMore
- Free Wifi