Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport
Ranked #27 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I was thoroughly pleased with my one-night stay. The 1-minute walk to/from the airport entrance was as relaxing as expected, and everything about the hotel was more than satisfactory. I'd requested a quiet room location, and got exactly that. I had trouble figuring out how to operate the tea kettle in the room, and someone came up immediately and showed me. There are no restaurants in the vicinity (at least none in walking distance), and I'm never enthused about eating in a hotel restaurant, but my dinner was very good, and much more reasonably priced than I'd expected. Breakfast buffet looked to be more expensive, and didn't fit my flight schedule.
Wifi worked well (and is now free), and the bed was very comfortable.
Wouldn't really be convenient for a several-day visit to Warsaw (which is only worth a couple of days anyway, in my view), but couldn't be better for flying in/out of the Warsaw airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We held a quick European meeting in Warsaw and normally we have chosen a downtown hotel in the past. However we decided that due to our schedule we would use the Marriott at the airport.

Walk through arrivals and take the escalator to the departures and walk 50 m across the road and you are there. Easy peasy !

Overall I couldn't really fault it. The rooms were clean with all the necessaries you would expect from a global chain. I liked the fact the room had an iron and board to make sure my clothes were good for the meeting. I hate 4 and 5 star hotels who dont provide this gggrrrrrr ...(rant over !).

The breakfast was good, with plenty of choice and the buffet lunch included both hot and cold selections. The only drawback with breakfast is that you have to use a coffee machine and the queue is often very long.

The staff were more than helpful during our stay.

Finally the price was just unbelievable, topping out at £50 for the night including breakfast and lunch.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

we ´ve come from cracow to stay just one night at warsaw and leave next day to brazil. The decision to stay next to the airport was excelent choice, because this hotel is not expensive, have good attendants and the servie is good. It is clean and we managed to go with our carts from the airports until our rooms!
that means we could go for check inn area in 10 minutes!

Room Tip: ask for the bus for down town, it is only 10 km to get to the city.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

A great way to leave Warsaw to return home to the States. It was right across the street to the airport. It took no time to walk across the street. No van needed. The room was lovely. Staff was considerate. I would certainly go there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarveyAs
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel is located directly across the street from the airport terminal which makes it great for overnighting before a flight. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The beds are very comfortable as they always are at a Marriott. I did not eat at the restaurants other than breakfast which was good and had a few options. The service was friendly and I found the check in staff very curtious.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Don't know anything about the hotel, just used the restaurant (Lobby Bar, to be precise). Just over a week ago we had a late long flight without any meal service so we decided to check in at the airport early, cross the street to the hotel and dine before the flight. I ordered a bolognese, my wife had a tortilla with burritos filling. I have eaten the bolognese for close on 70 years in as many countries but this was the worst by far, did not resemble a proper bolognese in any way, no hint of the right herbs or anything. If they can't cook a proper sauce, why don't they go to the nearest shop and buy a jar of the ready stuff? The tortilla was quite nondescript, it did not taste bad, just had no taste at all, but was accompanied by a small salad that was so old and soggy that just looking at it was a torment. Wife also asked for a cup of Darjeeling tea, so predictably she got an Assam. If you can't trust the restaurant to make a proper cup of tea, what are the odds they will be able to cook their pasta right, to say nothing of anythng more elaborate than that?

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WAWfrequentflyer
Reviewed 19 June 2014

4 of us stayed at the hotel for meetings outside of the hotel. The hotel is very nice but was over run in the morning breakfast time and the restaurant staff seemed a little overwhelmed. Rooms are nice, a little noisy as can hear doors slamming on other rooms, but clean, Internet is fast, and employees good. The lobby waiter that served us for our evening meal was very good.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business