“Something missing.”

Ranked #38 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Limanowa, Poland
“Something missing.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel have a nice location. Lounch bar is newly redesigned. But anyhow for me something missing. For sure the Parking fee is to high ca. 15 €, Morning at the reception -need to wait 10 minutes cause of the queue

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank VoytekLI
Marta M, Revenue Manager at Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your comments, we can assure you that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with accordingly.
Marta Melon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed overnight at the end of a longer visit to Poland. As a school group with several children it was difficult to find a suitable hotel, this was ideal. The location was great, near enough to the Old Town and also the Metro further trips further into the city. The rooms were clean, as always with Ibis, and the breakfast very good. Our late flight the next day meant we have to leave our cases at the hotel which was not a problem. Overall an excellent visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Marta M, Revenue Manager at Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the ibis Warsaw Old Town. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Leigh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a week in January. The room was spotless and staff were very friendly and helpful. We made good use of the restaurant and bar in the evenings as it was -19 and too cold to go out. The food was very nice but the menu was basic, breakfast on the other hand could not be faulted. The location was alright but unless you know which trams to jump on your stuck. There were a few places we could get to on foot and all in all it was an enjoyable trip. The hotel in my opinion is good value for money and well worth a visit.

Room Tip: We requested a smoking room , this was a room situated at the back which was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Marta M, Revenue Manager at Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Fleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

A decent enough hotel in a good location well within walking distance of sites and amenities

Reception was friendly and helpful - check in was swift and no issue with late check out
Room is basic, no refreshment facilities tho - I believe all hotels should provide at least one bottle of water per guest
Toilet was surprisingly NOT clean - the bowl still had remnants of the previous guest's deposit!
No safe provided in the rooms either - which did concern me slightly
However, I was only staying the one night, so not a major issue for me
Wifi is sketchy - even with 'Premium' access, you have to log in each time you switch off your device - no automatic reconnect
Breakfast was as expected, also basic, but again the staff were pleasant and quick in their service
Only downside regarding service was the bar boy....he asked me what I wanted, I ordered a pint and then he proceeded to service three other people who arrived at the bar after me first!
It was only when, what I imagine was his superior, arrived and asked me what I wanted that I finally got served my drink

Would I recommend this place? It all depends on what it is you need when staying here and your level of expectation

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Marta M, Revenue Manager at Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Warszawa Muranowska. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Brisbane, Australia.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

When I arrived at the hotel a manager was yelling at a young staff member at reception in front of several customers, so that was a bit off putting. There were also a couple of setbacks not under the hotel's control, like the air con suddenly making an odd noise (they moved me to a nicer room with a better view!) and a Warsaw-wide water issue that made the showers unusable and the water undrinkable for just a few hours (they let everyone know right away and gave us several free cold bottles of water for drinking). Generally the staff were super nice though, the room comfortable, and the breakfast as good as those I had at higher quality hotels. I was disappointed there was no small mini-bar fridge or anything, not even an empty one, but I got by without it. The restaurant attached was a fine choice for lunch or dinner, great burgers and sandwiches. Overall it's nothing special, but despite little setbacks it's a fine choice and the Old Town is only a quick walk away, maybe 10 minutes at most.

Room Tip: The windows are completely soundproof, but since the rooms get quite warm without air con I slept wi...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Sir/ Madam
I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

The staff at this hotel were extremely accommodating to our Jewish Sabbath observant needs and any other requests. They always provided service with a smile.

The beds were of mediocre comfort and the air conditioning did not really work but overall we had a pleasant stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MoeTrav
Marta M, Revenue Manager at Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We were in room 603 for 3 nights. All staff were very helpful. We had the advantage having 3 Polish family with us. 15 minute walk to the old town and very close to several tram stops. Trams and buses are excellent and day passes are very reasonable at 15 zlotys. Our shower door leaked very badly and allowed water to a lot of water on to the bathroom floor making it very slippy and potentially dangerous. There were no plastic cups in our room and none provided by the cleaner. The choice at breakfast was excellent but The hot food was often barely warm and the cold buffet meats and cheeses too cold. A pleasant bar with TV and Polish beer on draught!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Marta M, Revenue Manager at Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town, responded to this review, 18 May 2014