“Really an excellent boutique hotel”

Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw
Ranked #5 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is a really excellent boutique hotel.

A great deal of effort has gone into recreating the the feel and style of 1920's Warsaw.

The staff are very friendly and helpful.

The area itself is very much up and coming with a new bar of restaurant appearing to open very week.

The hotel also has an excellent restaurant which is worth a visits even if you are not staying in the hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mamaison_Le_Regina, General Manager at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear John R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit in Mamaison Le Regina Hotel.
We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful property, with a great history and charm. I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw as we are very lucky with our location. I am also glad that you were happy with your food and service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Warsaw.

Agnieszka Tucharz

Write a ReviewReviews (1,294)

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff. Only stayed here for one night on a short trip to Warsaw. Room was massive, the bathroom was even bigger. Comfy bed. Location is ideal for the Old Town, only a short walk away. Hotel has a spa, had I known prior to arriving, I would have used the facilities. Would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear RobboEdinburgh,

It is an absolute pleasure for me to read such an encouraging review of Mamaison Le Regina Hotel!

Myself and the whole Team are proud to receive such a great comments and we definitely recommend to choose our lovely hotel whilst planning your next trip to Warsaw.

We all hope to see you in Le Regina soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very good location, the top for visiting the old town.
staff very friendly and helpful for information about concerts and spare time in Warsaw. Room and bathroom ever perfectly cleaned up. Excellent in my opinion

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Alessia_Soverini ,

Thank you for writing such an encouraging review of Le Regina Hotel.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, glad that you were happy with location, room and service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again in Le Regina soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed here for one night just before New Year. Right from the start things went well, with a free upgrade. Our room was fantastic. Massive, clean, comfortable and warm. Our friend's standard room was also really nice.

Location is great, not far from the Old Town.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

Would definitely stay here again given the opportunity.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear JRCoggs,

Thank you very much for having chosen Mamaison Le Regina Hotel for your recent visit to Warsaw.
I am also very grateful for taking the time to post such a positive comments and feedback.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our services and facilities, and will be more than pleased to pass them on to the whole team.

Please keep us in mind for any future trips you might be planning to Warsaw.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Location: couldn't be better, round the corner begins FRETA Street, with cafés and bars, and resrtaurants - till the very long end of the street through old city.
Staff: very friendly.
Food and rooms: wonderful
Body-Massage from Urszula: the best one I EVER had somewhere!!!
Only: the W-Lan in my room worked sometimes, and somtimes not...
Never saw any city with such beautiful christmas-lightening!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Dagmar246,

Thank you for choosing Le Regina and for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted that during your stay, you were very satisfied with our location, services and facilities and that your experience lived up to your expectations.
Your comments are very much appreciated as we give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us to improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

We look forward to greet you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

That was my second visit at Le Regina (1st revue has been rejected by trip advisor cos I did not want to encourage anyone to come here I loved this hotel). Hotel got great location it's charming and cosy all that is true. But and there is always but unless you in love and blind. I was impressed with English language of receptionist cleary and logically expelling customer before me. I couldn't get what I wanted at the reservation but it wasn't big deal and I get another room. I had an odd feeling that a receptionist is bit arrogant (formally she wasn't) she pointed me to the level between ground and 1st floor (thought old building-strange floor config). I went looking for between and ended on1st floor (wtf) I returned on the ground floor and I found my room (look for room numbers on the floor). Room so hot that I left my suitcase, turned down thermostat and run away. After my return I had feeling of the ODDESS of room till I realise that I get a room designed specifically for disabled. I have nothing against it but loose shower curtain gluing to your lower part of backside is not a standard for 5 star hotel. PS if you t(nk hat all of food at hotel is prepared at hotel think again , saw catering van early morning. I am seriously disappointed with staff and not in love in hotel anymore(I really was)

Room Tip: Avoid room on the ground floor to avoid ODD feeling in room for disabled. Try to take a room on floo...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tomas242
Mamaison_Le_Regina, General Manager at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Tomas242,
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel.
Your kind comments are very much appreciated, however I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the room had been offered. Please accept my apology.
I’ve already instructed my staff not only to meet but also exceed our guests’ expectations. Over that period - when you stayed with us some rooms were under refurbishment and that limited us with flexibility of various kind of categories to offer, so my apology once again.
With regards to catering services: we offer outside catering to other companies , not the other way around and I would like to ensure you that all food we prepare here in the hotel.
I hope that in spite of the above I’ll have pleasure to welcome you back at our hotel during your next visit in Warsaw.

My best regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I am currently staying at your hotel and earlier today booked in for a massage.

When I arrived for the appointment, and after waiting for 30minutes I have been told, although I had a written confirmation, that I do not have an appointment.

This was the only spare time I had during this stay.

I am extremely disappointed with your management - the staff were quite dismissive.

Additonally, my room has not been made up.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mamaison_Le_Regina, General Manager at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback and your stay at Mamaison Le Regina Hotel.

Your opinion is truly appreciated and valuable for improving our services. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience related to the massage you booked during your stay. That was caused by miscommunication between the masseur and person who took your order. The massage which was just before yours was ordered for 2 persons not for one as was earlier mentioned to our staff and it took more time than expected. In that case the massage room was available from 7.00 pm which I understand was too late for you. I truly apologize for that.
I have undertaken already certain steps towards the staff to improve on that and to avoid such unpleasant situation in the future.
With regards to your comment regarding lack of cleaning your room: I have checked report of cleaning and it shows that during the day the DND sign was on your door. As we respect the DND sign the full cleaning was offered during evening service but the request was only regarding new towels. All other days the room was cleaned.

Dear Madam, Thank you once again for your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you again and I remain at your entire disposal for any assistance you may require.

Kind regards,