I stayed at Hotel Le Regina for one night on June 26, 2014. Rate was about 125 Euro/ night for a standard room, breakfast not included.
The hotel facilities were quite pleasant, the location besides the Old town good. Room 214 was not spacy but nice decorated and good in shape. The bathroom had a very comfortable size.
Turn down was already done when entering the room, a bottle of water, coffee and wifi was complimentary.
This far this good. Not good was the personnel situation:
- there was no doorman available when arriving, you have to carry the luggage on your own (there even seemed to be no process for the luggage transfer)
- at reception I had to wait about ten minutes as there arrived four guests and check in took quite long with showing passports and so on
- no guidance to the room or help with the luggage was offered, even as requested at the desk the receptionist just pointed the way to the elevator
- very annoying: you can hear every closing of guest rooms doors on the corridor and from 6.45 am housekeeping starts making up the rooms beside my room with door slamming and so on. Very noisy were all the big trolleys they did use for laundry and cleaning goods. As the floor is stone with carpets every movement of the trolleys sounded like a passing train. When complaining at 7.30 am to stop this activities they even didn't understand english. So I had to start my day a bit tired and two hours earlier than planned.
Needless to say, that there was no luggage transfer or doormen service when checking out.
In total a hotel with nice facilities but not a real luxury hotel with 5 star service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most unique Warsaw hotels, the upscale deluxe Mamaison Hotel Le Regina is also amongst the best hotels in Warsaw and welcomes you to the heart of this vibrant, cultural city. Set within the historic Mokrowski Palace, the hotel is a destination in its own right. Expertly blending historic charm with chic and modern interior design, today the romantic Warsaw boutique hotel offers excellent facilities, comfortable surroundings and top-class accommodation. It has all the amenities you would expect from one of the most esteemed Poland hotels, and all not far away from the central train station and airport. Mamaison Hotel Le Regina boasts: Easy access to city tourist attractions, 58 individually decorated rooms, 3 unique suites, Conference rooms for up to 120 people, Floor space between 25-115sqm, Fine dining at La Rotisserie Restaurant with summer patio, A safety deposit box, 24-hour Room Service, Individually-regulated air-conditioning, Laundry and ironing services, Free Wi-Fi and high speed internet, Relaxation facilities with swimming pool, sauna and massage room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw
- Hotel Mamaison Le Regina