“Chic Boutique Style in Warsaw” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of H15 Boutique

H15 Boutique
Ranked #1 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Portola Valley, California
“Chic Boutique Style in Warsaw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stayed here for several nights while visiting Warsaw. It is very centrally located and was easy to get places either by walking or a short cab ride. The design is great! They've done an amazing job renovating the space, combining the old historical features with chic modern design The staff was very professional, helpful and friendly. We stayed in two different rooms both of which were great - a creative, chic environment I am sure you won't find elsewhere in Warsaw! The Signature restaurant was great, too.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AuKnow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Lugano, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

I think this is one of the best hotel/apartment I've ever booked!

it is located 10 min walk from the main train station. it is a little far away from the old city but on your way you can see many things.

when we arrived we were astonished by the hall: although it wasn't clean and tidy due to the new year's party the night before ( we supposed), it is a very nice building with modern stile and forniture.

because it was all booked we received an unexpected upgrade and we were placed in one of the best apartment at the top floor. the concierge took my luggage and bring us in person to our apartment showing us all the features.
the apartment was amazing, a big bedroom and a huge big living room with the kitchen.
everything was amazing and perfect.

if i shall make a negative comment it will be about the double seeing-through walls of the shower: you can enter the shower from the bedroom or from the bathroom but the you can see in the shower from both side and you hear everything from the bedroom. so if someone goes to the bathroom during the night it might me a little noisy..

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank CrissiCri
Ljunghusen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

Brand new apartment hotel well located for my purpose. As it is an apartment there was one big nice bedroom with very comfy bed and also a living room with 55" TV and coffee facility, a Nespresso machine, which I really liked. The bathroom only had a shower and no bath, which was a pity. It's very quiet in the hotel so no problem sleeping. The breakfast was served in the room as the restaurant was not ready for guests yet. There was a selection of breakfasts to have, I tried pancakes with fresh fruit (delicious) and standard English which also was very good. I had warm milk delivered to have together with my Nespresso made by myself. The only weak point is the staff, they were very friendly and helpful so that’s not the problem. The they was that they were very slow in whatever they did, check-in and check-out took very loooong time.

I will certainly go back to this cosy hotel when I'm in Warsaw.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Carl S
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

Its a great new place for the trendy people that appreciate history, art, comfort with this extraordinary modern twist. Location very practical too, One is walking distance to evey where in the center... & m ost important A LOT of PRIVACY ..

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mags961
adelaide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

we stayed here just before leaving Warsaw, Poland. Our apartment was so comfortable and nice and close to train station. The staff were very efficient and helpful, the rooms were quiet, luxurious and trendy. We loved the expresso machine! We will certainly return here when we come back to warsaw.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank arrietty01
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 15 November 2016
Dear Arrietty01

I have found out after over four years that my respond to your review has never been published. I do not know the reason but please accept my apologies.

I am glad that you have fully enjoyed your stay with us that time and wondering if you had a possibility to come back in meantime - if not maybe my this message will remind you about H15.

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

On a business trip I stayed at H15 for the first time. Being an aparthotel the room included a kitchenette. It was truly a very nice room. Lush towels, ropes and slippers. Big, big room with skyhigh ceiling. Good selection of coffee and tea. Nice toilettries. I enjoyed buying my own breakfast items in a few little shops in the street.

If I must state an improvement point the could have been a working type desk with a working lamp. I managed fine at the dining table though. Also the place being so new, it smelled a little of paint.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Madkomponisten
Dear Madkomponisten,

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

Right now, I am staying at the H15 Boutique. The suite is delicious. Service is excellent and the staff absolutely fantastic. I think this place is the best place in Warsaw!!!!! I shall definetely come back as soon as possible and recommend the hotel for all my friends.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Ana Cristina P
Dear Ana Cristina P,

I am glad that you have fully enjoyed your stay with us that time and wondering if you had a possibility to come back in meantime - if not maybe my this message will remind you about H15 :)