H15 Boutique Hotel
Metropol Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$54
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$68
US$84
US$107
US$102
US$103
US$67
  • Restaurant
All reviewssignature restaurantsuperior junior suitenespresso machinewalk in wardrobeheated floorsl'occitane toiletriesold townseparate bedroomquiet streetmodern designsitting areaa great place to staybars and restaurantscomfy bedbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousthe main train station
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We spent 3 nights in this hotel over new years and its hard to find anything to fault - the apartment was really lovely and everything just worked - we especially liked the tea selection and bathrobes and slippers. Nothing was too much trouble for the front desk - they even sent the hotel driver out to get us an adaptorI The breakfast was fantastic and we ate dinner in the restaurant on one of the evenings and the food was amazing! The hotel is in a great location - so ok a c. 20 minutes walk from the old town, but surrounded by lovely restaurants and a great part of town. The only criticism we had was the bed were very hard, but otherwise a really a great stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whispertravels
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Whispertravels,

Thank you for your positive comment. I am very glad that you fully enjoyed the stay with us. Nice to hear that our staff was helpful.

Please remember about us when next time you are planning your visit to Warsaw

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 December 2013

While on business in Warsaw this is my preferred choice of hotel. The suites are amongst the best I have ever found in a hotel anywhere in the world. Service is great and the new restaurant deserves it's awards

I will be back in spring 2014 and for myself this will be the only place to stay for total luxury and relaxation

Thank you to the general Manager Marcin who always takes the time to greet me and to ensure the guest is no1

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Graham J

Dear Colin,

Thank you for you last stay and ongoing support H15 Boutique and my work. Please contact me directly before you make next reservation with us and I will sort the best possible offer for you.

I wish you 100% of satisfaction on all your travels.

Bests,

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is a super fancy hotel, no doubt about it. Location is good, rooms incredible, we booked the standard and it is a mini suite with living room / kitchenette + bedroom + bathroom). It's airy, modern and fresh. Housekeeping was impeccable. The location is good, it's in a really nice neighboorhood, close to everything.

Unfourtunatly service was okay, but not more than that. The staff is courteous but do not do that little extra. The lack of enthusiasm was actually remarkabale, since it is a "five star" hotel.

Room Tip: We chose a standard apartment and we have nothing to complain about. It was more than "standard" to us.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Polly75Stockholm
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Polly

Thank you for your stay and positive feedback. You did not stay in Standard room, we upgrade you to Junior Suite and that was extra thing from the staff which they actually did. I am sorry that they did not inform you about it as this is important for myself. I know that we may sometimes look not enthusiastic - I think this is general polish trait that we have more 'serious look' but we work on it at H15 I promise :).

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This is a nice place, where to stay when in Warsaw. Clean and tidy, made in a light, stylish manner.
Two rooms with a kitchen, bath robes, coffee machine and plenty of space even for your dog to run after a ball (I was traveling with my terrier).
The area is quiet, but with different cousin restaurants around it. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the first floor will be noisier.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sherbon,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. I am curious what could we improve to make it on 5 points? If you find a spare minute please let me know on marcin.mazur@h15ab.com and we will try to do anything possible to make it life.

I wish you only the best travel destinations,

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We read read all the good reviews about the hotel and were really looking forward to our stay. This is supposed to be a very good hotel. We arrived early and were told that we had to wait for our room in a rather brusque manner. We knew we were early and understood and had no problem waiting but we think the staff rushed because when we got to the room the floor in the bedroom was very dirty. We were supposed to get a king bed, the two twins that make up a king were separated and there was no safe in the room. Apparently we were in a newly opened section of the hotel. We chose the hotel because of the modern design and the artwork, there was none in the room. They cleaned the room properly the next day and put the beds together, we never got a safe. The 3 star hotels we stayed in later on in our trip were much more pleasant. We did enjoy the Nespresso in the room even though one of the cups was chipped and stained. It was a very large room or I should say two rooms, it had a separate sitting room which was nice. Also the shower stall doors were very difficult to close and tended to leak all over the floor. We didn't try the breakfast as it was 60 zlotys which is very high and there are plenty of nice little places in the neighborhood to eat. The hotel is in a good location.The evening before we left we asked for a wake up call, luckily I also set my IPad alarm as we never got a wake up call from the hotel. When we checked out we complained and got half off one day's bill. I thought they shoild have bought us breakfast or something as it semed like something went wrong everyday.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MadameLaZonga

Dear MadameLaZonga,

I am more then sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are working hard to improve ourself and all feedback are important to us. The floor were you stayed has been opened a few days before and unfortunately we realised too late that safety box did not fit to the wardrobe. We did not manage to organize the last bits of decoration (art). Please accept my appologies for that. We decided to open the rooms without those last bits as we were sure that our Guest would appriciate our new style (funky op-art italian carpets, H15 design desks, chairs, full equipment etc). We were not aware the you would had such a certain expectation while choosing the H15. I am very sorry but I must also ask why you did not ask to swop the room? We would do it pleasure. Our staff have one major duty- help and resolve any problems and they are quit good with this. Breakfast costs 65 pln and is the one of the cheapest in Warsaw luxury places, if you find cheaper one in 5 star segment - please let us know and we will accomodate you free of charge b&b.

If you come to Warsaw again please concider to check the H15 again. I am sure that you will not be dissapointed again.