“Great location, clean and well designed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of H15 Boutique

H15 Boutique
Ranked #1 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location, clean and well designed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

There are wonderful things about this hotel but unfortunately my most important feature for a hotel is the bed!! Extremely disappointing as the bed was just awful and uncomfortable. There is so much going for H15 and if this issue was rectified it would get a top notch review. Staff are friendly and helpful. Could put more staff on for breakfast. The quality of the breakfast is fantastic but 30minute wait for your order every morning is a bit ridiculous especially when breakfast doesn't start until,7:30am and you are travelling on business and have early meetings to go to. No in room movies which H15 should look into offering.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jo D
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Jo D,

Thank you for your sharing your opinion about H15 Boutique. I am sorry that you did not fully enjoy the stay with us. I know that for some of our Guest the beds may seem to be to hard but other ones love them. I can ensure that we have high quality italian mattresses. As I explained during your check out I regret that you did not let us know the mattress was to hard for you after first night as we also have softer ones and would change it for you. I have been writing about it below in my reply to review of Gogle1965 from 6th of January 2014. I see now that it is not enough as many of furthered Guests would not read it. After your comment we decide to provide information in the rooms about possibility to choose the softness of the bed.

It is sad to hear that you were waiting for the breakfast for too long. I have no explanation for this. We will do our bests to make required improvements.

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns again - the mean much for us as they let us work constantly to provide higher levels of service.

Best Regards,

H15 Boutique & Signature Restaurant

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Spacious standard rooms. Renovated with much attention to detail. Nice hotel, new, modern very well designed. Nice area with bars and coffee shops near. Very clean . Great and quiet location. I can recommend this hotel too everyone

Room Tip: Any room is good :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Addy W
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Addy W,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at H15 Boutique. Design and comfort are foundations of H15 concept. I am happy that you spot those things - H15 is dedicated to Guests like you - for those who bother.

We hope to welcome you again to H15 and positively impress you again.

I wish you only the best travel choices. Thank you again.

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our stay here was amazing from start to finish. Where to start...

The location, while not perfect if your one of the touristy group bus ride types, is great if you like to discover a city on your own. Two great bars (Beirut and Kraken) right across the street, right by awesome coffee shops, good restaurants (of which Signature is one of) and a quick walk to some of the sights. Old Town and all that is maybe a 15 min walk (but it's a fun walk so well worth it).

The staff is as nice, welcoming and accommodating as any I have encountered. My wife and I were traveling with our 6th month old baby, and they went out of their way to make sure we we had what we needed.

The design of the hotel is hip and modern, but in a very elegant way. The rooms are spacious and clean, with nice layouts and furnishings (far exceeded my expectations). It's clear the owners are not messing around here. This place is the real deal.

I would highly highly recommend H15 to anyone traveling to Warsaw for business or pleasure. If there is any justice this place will be around for a long long time and the owners and operators will enjoy years of great success. Again, I can't recommend this place highly enough. My wife is from Warsaw, so we come here a lot. This is our new go to place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank KidAwesome
Dear Kid Awesome,

Thank you a hundred times over for taking effort to write such long and positive comment after staying with us. You cannot even imagine how much it means for us whenever we read so many compliments as yours.

Hope you will stay with us again next time you are visit family of your wife. I will meet you with pleasure - please just ask about me at the reception.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a pleasure to stay in this place for few times.

By far this is the greatest place in Warsaw. Had a quality of a top notch hotel (really did not find better in Warsaw) + privacy of small boutique private apartment.
I travel to Warsaw every week and if you have not tried this place please do it.
You will never choose any other hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ProjektKuchnia
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Bartek G,

Thank you very much for you feedback and your confidence saying that if someone try H15 would never go anywere else. I am not sure if that applies to all Guests but many of them become our regular customers indeed. Thank you that you are one of them and I would love to meet you personally if you find a few spare minutes during one of your next stays - please just ask the reception to call me.

Hope to see you soon,

Best Regards,

Karkow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

They advertise that you'd feel like home there. Well, that's not true. Actually i have felt much better in H 15 ;) Simple and stylish interior design, all facilites that you would need ( good coffee!) and extremely comfy queen size beds.

As an added value I would point the building with it's modern architecture, redesigned with a glamorous postmodern style

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Anna Szan-El,

If you feel better at H15 than at your own home I would have an advice for you - just move to us for good. We can offer one or two bedroom apartment for longstay and provide any service required.
Seriously - thank you for your fantastic review - it is important to us. Hope to see you again at H15.

Bests,

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed just for one night whilst on a business trip recently, nice place, clean, free wifi, nice rooms. Only sampled breakfast which was very nice with plenty of choice. No reason not to come again. Did seem very quite though but may just have been time of year or the time I was at breakfast.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tony S
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Tony S,

Thank you for you review and positive words about us. Reading yours feedback I have impression that all your stay was good. February is very quite month in Warsaw hotel business indeed. I hope to see you again at H15 and believe that we may got 5 points from you after next visit. It is important us to make you feel as good as possible.

Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

A great place: friendly staff, an exceptional interior design, great food. I'm there approx one night a week and the team often suprises with something special: a bigger room, a restaurant voucher or so.

Finally: a great location! Poznańska street has some of the best pubs (Beirut, Tel-Awiw, Kraken) and restaurants (Kaskrut!!!) in Warsaw.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business