“Great accommodation in the centre of Warsaw”
Review of H15 Boutique

H15 Boutique
Ranked #1 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Krakow, Poland
“Great accommodation in the centre of Warsaw”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

H15 Boutique are exclusive apartaments in the very center of Warsaw. Everything is in a high standard - and all that in a good price. Great breakfasts served in your room, good and helpful service. Interior design is unpretentious and very classy. I like the simplicity of that style.

Room Tip: I've stayed there many times and all the rooms I've been are very comfy.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Rafal J,

I am more than happy whenever we get first review at Tripadvisor from our Guests. It means that our reception team did a good work asking you to register and write the comment but also it means that you enjoyed your stay indeed. Nice to hear such a good worlds about us. I am trying to meet in person all our regular Guests so hope we can arrange short meeting next time you visiting H15.

Best regards,

H15 Boutique & Signature Restaurant

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Malmö
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Superb rooms, and the restaurants food and service is just amazing!!! We would recommend this stay for everyone. The rooms are not just superb, they are also huge (at least the one we had). It's about half an hour from the old town, but the walk there is easy, and packed with shops, cafés and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tonny99
Dear Tonny99,

Thank you very much for excellent feedback and recommending us. It is important to us to every single Guest get only the best service possible while staying at H15. I see that our effort have produced results this time. Hope to see you again at H15 during your next visit to Warsaw.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

There is nothing to complain about regarding this hotel.
It was a perfect stay in a perfect hotel!
We will definatley stay here again!
And the food.......you must eat in the restaurant. Michelinclass!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Markusochmax
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Marcusochmax,

Thank you! Thank you very much for your positive comment about us. We trying very hard to getting feedback like yours and Guests like you shows us that your work makes sens.

You are very welcome to stay with us again. Hope to meet you in person.

Wish you only the best travel destination choices.

Kind Regards,

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 March 2014

There are wonderful things about this hotel but unfortunately my most important feature for a hotel is the bed!! Extremely disappointing as the bed was just awful and uncomfortable. There is so much going for H15 and if this issue was rectified it would get a top notch review. Staff are friendly and helpful. Could put more staff on for breakfast. The quality of the breakfast is fantastic but 30minute wait for your order every morning is a bit ridiculous especially when breakfast doesn't start until,7:30am and you are travelling on business and have early meetings to go to. No in room movies which H15 should look into offering.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jo D
Dear Jo D,

Thank you for your sharing your opinion about H15 Boutique. I am sorry that you did not fully enjoy the stay with us. I know that for some of our Guest the beds may seem to be to hard but other ones love them. I can ensure that we have high quality italian mattresses. As I explained during your check out I regret that you did not let us know the mattress was to hard for you after first night as we also have softer ones and would change it for you. I have been writing about it below in my reply to review of Gogle1965 from 6th of January 2014. I see now that it is not enough as many of furthered Guests would not read it. After your comment we decide to provide information in the rooms about possibility to choose the softness of the bed.

It is sad to hear that you were waiting for the breakfast for too long. I have no explanation for this. We will do our bests to make required improvements.

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns again - the mean much for us as they let us work constantly to provide higher levels of service.

Best Regards,

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Spacious standard rooms. Renovated with much attention to detail. Nice hotel, new, modern very well designed. Nice area with bars and coffee shops near. Very clean . Great and quiet location. I can recommend this hotel too everyone

Room Tip: Any room is good :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Addy W
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Addy W,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at H15 Boutique. Design and comfort are foundations of H15 concept. I am happy that you spot those things - H15 is dedicated to Guests like you - for those who bother.

We hope to welcome you again to H15 and positively impress you again.

I wish you only the best travel choices. Thank you again.

Chicago, IL
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our stay here was amazing from start to finish. Where to start...

The location, while not perfect if your one of the touristy group bus ride types, is great if you like to discover a city on your own. Two great bars (Beirut and Kraken) right across the street, right by awesome coffee shops, good restaurants (of which Signature is one of) and a quick walk to some of the sights. Old Town and all that is maybe a 15 min walk (but it's a fun walk so well worth it).

The staff is as nice, welcoming and accommodating as any I have encountered. My wife and I were traveling with our 6th month old baby, and they went out of their way to make sure we we had what we needed.

The design of the hotel is hip and modern, but in a very elegant way. The rooms are spacious and clean, with nice layouts and furnishings (far exceeded my expectations). It's clear the owners are not messing around here. This place is the real deal.

I would highly highly recommend H15 to anyone traveling to Warsaw for business or pleasure. If there is any justice this place will be around for a long long time and the owners and operators will enjoy years of great success. Again, I can't recommend this place highly enough. My wife is from Warsaw, so we come here a lot. This is our new go to place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank KidAwesome
Dear Kid Awesome,

Thank you a hundred times over for taking effort to write such long and positive comment after staying with us. You cannot even imagine how much it means for us whenever we read so many compliments as yours.

Hope you will stay with us again next time you are visit family of your wife. I will meet you with pleasure - please just ask about me at the reception.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a pleasure to stay in this place for few times.

By far this is the greatest place in Warsaw. Had a quality of a top notch hotel (really did not find better in Warsaw) + privacy of small boutique private apartment.
I travel to Warsaw every week and if you have not tried this place please do it.
You will never choose any other hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ProjektKuchnia
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Bartek G,

Thank you very much for you feedback and your confidence saying that if someone try H15 would never go anywere else. I am not sure if that applies to all Guests but many of them become our regular customers indeed. Thank you that you are one of them and I would love to meet you personally if you find a few spare minutes during one of your next stays - please just ask the reception to call me.

Hope to see you soon,