“Super pricey, small portions, very specific menu, great service.”
Review of Casa Pablo

Casa Pablo
Ranked #116 of 2,804 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The service was quite lovely, if over-attentive for Europe. I don't think I'm incredibly low-brow, but I did have problems finding food that interested me. Boneless oxtail? Rabbit loins? Hmm....

The ambiance was nice. Live music and plush surroundings. Expensive price in a city filled with inexpensive food.

I'm glad I tried it and I went with good company, but I wouldn't go back for the food.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The food was ok, although creativeness rather not to my taste -most dishes on the menu started ok but were ruined for me with something strange added at the end. Nothing for vegetarians.The portions were very small and prices for them extremly high. The waitress definetely too attentive - we were constanly watched and felt no privacy. The atmosphere too formal, plastic flowers everywhere (!) and you have to open around 7 doors to reach the toilet. No idea why people write they felt at home there - I wanted to leave as soon as I was seated.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Casa Pablo is a Spanish restaurant that has its ups and downs. We went there since we were staying at the Radisson Blu Centrum hotel just across the street. Service is excellent. We weren't impressed with a basket of rolls with a hard overheated crust, most likely since they were stale. An appetizer of veal sweetbreads was overcooked. But we had extremely flavorful bellota ham croquettes with juicy interiors. Suckling pork on sweet potato hash was flavorful, but the portion was small. A dish of hake fish was properly done and very flavorful. Vegetables ordered as sides were just OK. Presentations of many of the dishes were in small metal tins which we found repetitive and not particularly attractive. The wine list had a nice collection of Spanish wines, but the prices were quite high. We had a pretty good meal but with some dips in quality and at quite a high price for Poland.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice Spanish food, but be aware that dishes are so small you'll need to eat 5 of them to get full, mostly because they are pieces of art. Desserts are great, and you should also try their homemade vine.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I live in Warsaw and we went with my family and some relatives from France to this restaurant because I read good reviews here. Food is very good and presentation is great. We were all pleased with our selection. The only thing is that prices are a bit high in comparison to some other good quality restaurants in the city. Bottom line, this is not an option for daily life but for some special ocassions where you really want to treat yourself or your guests.