Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport
US$88
US$209
US$135
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$101
US$102
US$64
  • Restaurant
All reviewsladies floorrooms are smallmodern and stylishclassic roombusiness triprain showerbus stopsingle roomnight staycorner roomperfect hotelmini barshort staypublic transportbusiness hotelconferencebed
Reviewed 11 March 2014

For 1 - 3 nights in business or a city break - it's just a perfect place.
Small, but really clever designed rooms, very clean, nice spoiling beds.
I did not even noticed that the hotel is self-service, because in fact there are service people available 24/7. They only ask you to check-in in electronic kiosk, but give full support if you need.
I'll come back ... I loved the breakfast.... and one of the chefs, very welcoming and nice person :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Magdalena P
Milosz S, General Manager at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Magdalena,

Out of the numerous compliments which you were so nice to share with us, I really like the one about our Chef:) I will pass the message to our chefs, so it will motivate them work even harder, create greater dishes and keep smiling to earn more of such reviews.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

OK, so this hotel is not really at the airport but a 5 minute taxi ride away although I didn't have any trouble getting the taxi to take me there, unlike some cities - expect to pay about 15 zloty. Interesting and quirky is how I would describe the hotel. Having finally located the check in desk (not the desk by the front entrance), I was give the key to 3rd floor. This is the 'pop music' floor - each floor having its own music or sounds (although there is a silent floor on 6th). You only really hear the music as you get out of the lifts but I can't speak for those with rooms next to the lifts as my room was further away - thankfully, as there is only so much Madonna I can listen to! The room itself was small - very small. The bed stretches the entire width of the room and is placed right in front of the window. There is nowhere to set up a computer/work area but there is an interesting hospital-style table that reaches across the bed. The rest of it is an initiative test for the travel weary. How do I get onto the internet? No idea, I'll call reception. Ah - no phone in the room. OK, so after much hunting around the room I decided to turn on the TV - good move, as this is where the internet login information can be found - along with how to reach reception using your mobile phone and dialing Warsaw. The next challenge was working out how to lower the blinds - I eventually located the buttons on a pad stuck to the table - my colleague apparently had no such luck and left his open all night - with the bed in full view of the window of course! Lovely bathroom and shower and some funky lighting options. Only 3 coat hangers though - ok for a night's stay I guess. Breakfast was buffet style and I managed to find plenty to eat (am a fussy vegetarian) and we ate there for lunch - again plenty of choice from the buffet. Overall, I'd recommend it just for the experience but go with an open mind!

Room Tip: Depends what sort of music you like! And try to get one away from the lifts to avoid having to put up with it all night long...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank short_scuba_diver
Milosz S, Dyrektor generalny at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Visitor,

I am the biggest fan of your review, and would really like to thank you for the effort of giving us so much detailed information. Right away I ordered signage for the curtain buttons, so I believe our coming Guests, hopefully including Yourself, will not repeat facing the same problem in our room. There are some hints in the room to turn on TV to get Wi-Fi, and any necessary information, but they hang very close to the door - just because we decided not to have too much printing materials in room (it's more green by our feeling), but you convinced me already to print some additional information for our Guests.
I am happy that our Restaurant was prepared good enough, we do our best always to have a good choice of fresh and tasty food.
Please check us again soon, I will be very happy to correspond or meet you directly at the hotel, I am easily reachable through our webpage and front office.

Kind Regards and
Rock&Roll

Reviewed 12 February 2014

For me this was a perfect place to stay. On a business trip and the hotel near the airport, just perfect. Love the design and silence! With a good deal this hotel is just a bargain. waiting for the breakfast to impress me.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank businesisbusines
Milosz S, General Manager at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Guests,

As your nickname says - business is business - so I would really like to thank you for supporting ours. Staying with us and reviewing our service the way you do, makes us sure that our mission is fulfilled. Please make sure you are coming to Warsaw soon and you are booking our best rates on-line - seeYOUsoon.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have used the simple, classic room, which looks rather like compact accommodation, Formula One style. In fact, the rooms are well arranged, the bed is comfy, the bathroom good equipped and the WI-FI is everywhere. For the option," just sleep and leave ", is good enough. The breakfast was good, rich choice of some fresh food, served in the modern space. The rate for the accommodation is rather low and the location of the hotel, quite far from the centre, but very close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Laserkid,

I am very happy you choose to stay with us this time, and following your positive review, I hope we will have the chance to host you again in the nearest future.
Your record of Top Contributor for TripAdvisor makes an amazing impression, and gives us the confidence than the more new Guests of Sound Garden Hotel can benefit reading your post about us. The more valuable it is for us.
Thank you for noticing our positives, and pointing the compact style of accommodation.
We designed our rooms in the most possible efficient way, and we used only the top quality finishing materials. It rather makes us different and much above the brand we are compared to.

Thank you again and hope to seeYOUsoon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Nothing "bad" clean, happy staff just small rooms, very small. Dining facilities below par. If you get a cheap deal fair enough but I won't be going back. Would rather stay over the road in the Novotel. These hotels are near a modern business district so don't stay here if you want to be in the centre of town.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wrenny1969
Milosz S, Dyrektor generalny at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Hi,

"Nothing bad, clean and happy staff" are rather positive comments, which I am very happy to see. We are located very close to the Warsaw's largest business area is also true considering Sound Garden Hotel placement.
I am wondering about your dining impression, but I hope you really did enjoy our own made meats for the breakfast. You will never find it in any hotels in Warsaw. About the room, please try to book one of our upgraded rooms to get some more space. We do have such and I will be very happy to advice you by the way of another visit. What is worth to mention Sir, if you need to work while staying at any hotel, please ask them first for price and speed of internet access. In Sound Garden Hotel you have it always free, and it may reach 70 Mb/s for your exclusive use only.

Should you need any assistance in future, please feel free to contact me.
With kind regards