“Great hotel!”

Ranked #29 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Warsaw, Poland
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

All actors playing in our new feature film were staying in Sound Garden Hotel. Swedish, polish american filmmakers appreciate the conditions in hotel rooms, delicious meals and helpful service. What is more, hotel is close to the city center and 3min from airport.
It is also a great place for business meetings, conferences and lunch breaks.
I would definitely recommend that hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed in the hotel for one night only. I found the room very pleasant and clean. I loved the "rain" shower. However, although the solutions in the room are meant to be modern I found some of them not practical. For example, to turn on or off the bed lights you need to get up as they are placed too high outside your reach. Also, to turn on the light in the bathroom, you need to light the whole room as there is no separate switch( or I simply couldn't find it). Also, if two people use the bathroom, they don't have where to hang their 4 towels as there are only 2 hangers.
All in all however, nice and quiet.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Magdalena M
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I apent there few nights. It was Mezzo room from what I believe and it was on 6th floor - corner view with panoramic view of City Centre of Warsaw. Starting from making reservation it was really nice and easy. Check in was very smooth with check in kiosk named Bob - Marley or Dylan I believe as it is Sound Garden Hotel :-) Room itself was very comfy and with lots of windows so lots of light during the day. I slept like a rock. Breakfasts was very good and fresh every morning. Lobby and conference area very helpfull and friendly. I highly recomend this hotel

Room Tip: Mezzo rooms for stays longer than 3 days
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dublin
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Back to Poland for a quick business trip and stayed at the Sound Garden for a couple of nights. Very convienient to the airport.

This is a new-ish concept in hotels. They encourage self-serve check-in, but I prefer to deal with a person, especially when the room has been pre-paid but the self-service computer is asking me for payment!

Room was tiny, like very compact. Yet it was highly functional. I really could not stay here for more that a couple of nights though, I like a bit of space. I hated the fact that there was no phone in the room, couldn't even call down to reception. Had a very good sleep, nice bed..

The bars downstairs have a limited range of drinks, they really should serve more premium labels. And the bar at reception never had ice. Who drinks a G&T without ice?!

I guess the Sound Garden wants its guests to be self-sufficient and I get it, I do, but I hope this isn't the future of the hotel market because I like my comfort.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel, overlooking the garden - if you value privacy you don't...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a really nice 3 night stay. The view from my huge and comfortable bed which was placed in the window was quite relaxing. Even more relaxing than the minimalistic design of the hotel itself & the rooms.

• Stayed June 2014
Szczecin, Poland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I spent a weekend at this hotel because I had a conference here. It was a truly wonderful experience. Firstly, the whole design of the hotel is extremaly well-thought. All fits together and everything has its purpose. I really liked the room, the bed and the bedding were really comfortable, I loved the panel which enabled you to control the lights, blinds,wi-fi, etc. The open space lobby is great and the food in the restaurant was delicious. The relax area is also cool (the grass moving in the wind, wow!). The service is VERY nice and well-trained, always smiling and helpful. It may seem to you that somebody paid my for such comment, but believe me I stayed in many hotels and this one was the nicest of all. A truly modern hotel. Hope I will have my next conferences here as well. BTW from 60+ people that I came here with nobody had any negative opinions. I only hope that your prices will stay as low as they are now :)

Room Tip: You can choose the music style when you choose a room. I chose the "rock floor", made me s...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I had a conference here and I have to admit that the hotel is wonderful. The single room that I had was the most efficiently designed I'd ever seen. A huge bed, occupying the whole width of the room right next to the window, was really comfortable. A glass-walled barhroom with clean towels and eco-toiletries, fast wi-fi, a hidden wardrobe and huge drawer for luggage were excellent features which make the room cosy and tidy. I loved the open plan in the reception-lounge-dining area. It makes the whole place so airy and spacious. There was a recreational area outside, surrounded with tall grass. Great for relaxing and catching some suntan, without the usual noise of the city.
If you're visiting Warsaw, the Sound Garden Hotel is an excellent choice.
I also enjoyed the tasty food served in the hotel.

Stayed July 2014