“Best sushi of my life”

Art Sushi
Ranked #309 of 3,258 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$30 - US$69
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Excellent restaurant established in 2005 serving the best japanese and korean kitchen. From finest quality sushi to traditional hot meals.
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Art sushi is the best sushi I ate in my life. Very beautifully served and fresh. The service is pleasant and friendly. When I crossed the threshold of the restaurant, I felt at home. And the new interior makes an impression. I recommend it with all my heart! This place worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Good service and mice place.
Well prepared and plated.
But the quality of the Tuna and Salmon Sashimi is bad...mayne good for cooking .
Saving on your main ingredient is very bad practice...
Not recommended.

Bartłomiej M, Właściciel at Art Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

I'm very surprised because of your opinion sir. We are serving as a first sushi restaurant in Warsaw only "Jurassic Salmon" which is now few times better and, what is more important, healthier, than any farmed salmon from Norway. Of course this product is more expensive too. We're buying tuna from the same company for 12 years and I never heard any complies... I'm very sorry that you didn't like it, don't know what happened. I assure you that quality of fish was always priority here...So sad to hear different news.
If u have a chance to step by again, we prepare sth special from the house.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very good sushi and the service was great. The food was very fresh and very good flavors. The location of the restaurant couldn’t be better.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great Sushi place to eat near the Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. Literally just a couple minute walk. The selection was great and sushi was fresh and packed with flavor. Large portions. Friendly staff and cozy atmosphere.

Bartłomiej M, Właściciel at Art Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you so much for this review, we will prepare something special for u for next visit :)

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Nice, cozy place. Very delicious and very large portions of sushi. Will definitely keep coming back.

Bartłomiej M, Właściciel at Art Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your opinion, we are looking forward to see you soon again :)