“Delicious sushi with Veggie options”
Review of Art Sushi

Art Sushi
Ranked #321 of 3,213 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$30 - US$69
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Excellent restaurant established in 2005 serving the best japanese and korean kitchen. From finest quality sushi to traditional hot meals.
Reviewed 25 August 2018

This was the most expensive meal we had on our holiday but that is to be expected of a big meal of sushi. This place did not disappoint with a lovely veggie selection and everything was delicious. The service was good and the atmosphere was lovely. Would recommend to anyone looking for sushi in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of joining a group of friends at Art Sushi. They asked all about what we like and brought the most stunning platter out in the centre of the table. A great way to enjoy such great food - the eel in particular was out of this world. Can’t wait to go again when I am next in Warsaw!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

For a sushi fan that was the best sushi i ever ate.
We order almost everything on the menu
Highe recomendation!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing service and sushi’s. Really recommend this place for sushi lovers ❤️
Sushi set with 4 different options of sushi’s are the best option for very hungry people ir people with company ‍‍‍

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Art sushi is the best sushi I ate in my life. Very beautifully served and fresh. The service is pleasant and friendly. When I crossed the threshold of the restaurant, I felt at home. And the new interior makes an impression. I recommend it with all my heart! This place worth a visit.