“Great sushi & sashimi”

Wana Sushi
Ranked #442 of 3,207 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I was doing a free walking tour in the Old Town with my husband but it was snowy & cold... I decided to leave & go look for something to eat. Went into this little sushi restaurant & ordered a sushi set lunch (16 pcs) at 35 zlty. Beautifully presented & very tasty. I also had a little jug of sake (15 zlty). The set lunch came with a bowl of miso seaweed soup (a bit tasty), salad & green tea. To me, the sushi was fantastic & presentation was excellent, would love to go back once more before leaving for Krackow tomorrow.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Good sushis but not that extraordinary. Classic restaurant with lot of choice. Original desert sushis though!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I have had a set of sushi number 9. It was fresh and delicious. Service was attentive and the meal was pleasant. I recommend for a visit with friends, maybe not as a place for a romantic dinner as the place, although nice, is not a "charming" one to have a intimate meal...

Reviewed 1 October 2016

The food was really tasty. Diversity of choices, good price. Only we had a bit of a problem to find the location because most of the people we asked for direction were not aware of it. Actually, is located very centrally, but when looking for it the best is to ask for the address, rather the restaurant name.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I am visiting this restaurant very regularly since I have been there first time. Every time cooks surprise me by the taste and flavour. I will definitely recommend Wana Sushi to all people visiting Warsaw. Also the service is really competent and pleasant.