Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport
Hotel Lord(Warsaw)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,049 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicebreakfast boxearly flightiron and ironing boardnice hotelone night stayconvenient locationclean roomsbus stopshort stayexcellent stayexcellent breakfastnice roombusiness tripcity centreyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I'm writing complaining about recent stay Hampton by Hilton Warsaw airport
When we were hotel bed cover not been change 3 day no water no coffee or tea bags
many day I ask then do it they did once after not again

One evening after dinner my boy was crying in your room because he lost his toy Security came talk with my wife then
She start to cry very badly she is pregnant I didn't understand what happened Security said to her is your son abnormal mental or crazy why is he cry he is only 3 years old
Then after 10 minute they send 2 policeman to our room Policeman said they understand child cry sometimes but they complain had to come to check

I don't understand what is wrong with them to give us to much stress and problems specially my wife pregnant when we back home we went to doctor to check everything ok with baby this much stress can be make problems with baby
If this thing happened UK I take them to court

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
HBHWarsaw, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken your time to share with us your comments after your stay at the Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport.
I do regret that we did not fulfill your expectations and you found your stay not fully satisfactory.
We have investigated the subject you described in your letter.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of in-room coffee and tea, which was not regularly complemented during your stay. Complimentary in-room water we offer on the first day of the stay, just for welcome, then is replenished on request of our guests.
I would like to inform you that according to our standards the bed linen have to be changed after the fourth consecutive night, but I would like to ensure you that we do it with pleasure on each request of our guests.
I can personally assure you that thanks to your comments, all necessary measures have been taken to improve the quality of our service and to provide comfortable conditions during the stay of our guests.
I know from the relation of Manager on Duty, that the visit of Security guard in your room was only to check if the child is all right and is under care of adults. Our action have been taken exclusively out of concern of child safety. I do hope that You, as parents understand our position and our concern of children protection.
Additionally I would like to explain that according to Law we need to abide the actions of Police in hotel. As we know Police get the notifications about crying child and need to investigate, hotel staff is not allowed to stop it.
I am very sorry that this situation, gave so much stress for your wife.
I do believe in your understanding and please treat this situation as misunderstanding, which was probably caused due to the fact that Polish society is very sensitive to issues with children.
I do hope that your next stay at Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport will be more enjoyable and will leave only positive impressions.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Excellent hotel which is close to Warsaw airport. You get really good value for your money, romms are quiet, clean, hotel staff is very helpfull. Compared to other hotels at the same location, Hamton is clearly winner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HBHWarsaw, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback .
I’m so glad that you enjoyed your visit in our Hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is one of the hotel where you see all details matter. From large soap and shampoo bottles, not the usual tiny samples they usually give you, to the hair dryer and even the bed mat to place you iPad or laptop to work comfortably in bed!
No minibar though, but a coffee machine in the room.
All is smoothly going there from check in to breakfast ( continental, cold cuts , eggs, bacon, veggies)
It is just 5 mn to the airport with a shuttle every 30 mn.
Nice staff, friendly and with decent English
Will surely stay there again on my next stop in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PhilippeA3

Every day we are trying to improve our services so that guests feel at home away from home.

It’s our pleasure to offer you great Hampton service.

Thanks again for choosing our hotel for your stay. I hope you come back for another visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were so glad that the courtesy bus was waiting when we had been through immigration and that the hotel wasn't too far away. We had a drink and an ok meal in the small dining room before retiring. The bar lady ( a student) was very chatty and enjoyed practising her English. We slept well in a small bedroom with a good shower and all amenities one needed. Breakfast (included in a reasonable tariff) was excellent - as good as many we have had in a bigger 5 Star hotel. All round very pleased with our choice!

Room Tip: The hotel seems to be in a quiet spot or had very good noise reduction as we were not aware that we wee so close to an international airport in our room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a nice feedback.
We are delighted that you have such fond memories of your stay with us.
I hope that next time we will also be able to welcome you in our property.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a perfect hotel if you need to stay near the Chopin International airport in Warsaw. It's really comfortable and clean and I found the staff to be really friendly and really helpful. The hotel also provides a curtesy bus to the airport every half an hour which is very handy.

All in all I would highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay close to the airport, it's probably too far out if you're staying in Warsaw for a few days though.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple