“Amazing!!”

Ranked #13 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Luton, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

There's nothing bad I could say about the hotel to be honest! The staff were amazing- very helpful, the hotel was extremely clean- bedroom and public places, no dust to be seen anywhere and the food was brilliant so tasty! For the money spent, I got more than I paid for. I would definitely go there again, I recommend to all!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Judith J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
wexford, Ireland
Reviewed 2 July 2014

we found hilton to be an excellent hotel in everyway, the shuttle service from airport is great, even though hotel is 20mins from city there is a bus across st runs every 20mins, overall we were delighted with our stay.

1 Thank Patricia B
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel after a 24 hour journey. Much cozier and homely than Marriott where I stayed 8 weeks earlier - it just has a nicer atmosphere. The dinner was a bit pricey for what it was. Room on a smaller side especially long long distance travelers with luggage.

Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Could be signs on the street where is the hotel, because it is located between the trees and driving by car in summer time litlle bit difficult to find it.Finally when you find it-good location, very nice, quiet and cozy rooms, relatively good breakfast, helpfull staff.In general we was very satisfied to take a rest in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

London
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel is outstanding. Shuttle picked us up, interconnecting rooms all made up for arrival. Staff extremely helpful and of course great value for money. The hotel was also immaculate. Everyone takes great pride in what they do here and it shows. Thank you so much

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HBHWarsaw, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for such a positive feedback,
I will be very pleased to thank our employees for their excellent quality of service and give them your kind words.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I'm writing complaining about recent stay Hampton by Hilton Warsaw airport
When we were hotel bed cover not been change 3 day no water no coffee or tea bags
many day I ask then do it they did once after not again

One evening after dinner my boy was crying in your room because he lost his toy Security came talk with my wife then
She start to cry very badly she is pregnant I didn't understand what happened Security said to her is your son abnormal mental or crazy why is he cry he is only 3 years old
Then after 10 minute they send 2 policeman to our room Policeman said they understand child cry sometimes but they complain had to come to check

I don't understand what is wrong with them to give us to much stress and problems specially my wife pregnant when we back home we went to doctor to check everything ok with baby this much stress can be make problems with baby
If this thing happened UK I take them to court

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken your time to share with us your comments after your stay at the Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport.
I do regret that we did not fulfill your expectations and you found your stay not fully satisfactory.
We have investigated the subject you described in your letter.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of in-room coffee and tea, which was not regularly complemented during your stay. Complimentary in-room water we offer on the first day of the stay, just for welcome, then is replenished on request of our guests.
I would like to inform you that according to our standards the bed linen have to be changed after the fourth consecutive night, but I would like to ensure you that we do it with pleasure on each request of our guests.
I can personally assure you that thanks to your comments, all necessary measures have been taken to improve the quality of our service and to provide comfortable conditions during the stay of our guests.
I know from the relation of Manager on Duty, that the visit of Security guard in your room was only to check if the child is all right and is under care of adults. Our action have been taken exclusively out of concern of child safety. I do hope that You, as parents understand our position and our concern of children protection.
Additionally I would like to explain that according to Law we need to abide the actions of Police in hotel. As we know Police get the notifications about crying child and need to investigate, hotel staff is not allowed to stop it.
I am very sorry that this situation, gave so much stress for your wife.
I do believe in your understanding and please treat this situation as misunderstanding, which was probably caused due to the fact that Polish society is very sensitive to issues with children.
I do hope that your next stay at Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport will be more enjoyable and will leave only positive impressions.
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Excellent hotel which is close to Warsaw airport. You get really good value for your money, romms are quiet, clean, hotel staff is very helpfull. Compared to other hotels at the same location, Hamton is clearly winner.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HBHWarsaw, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback .
I’m so glad that you enjoyed your visit in our Hotel.
Thanks again for choosing our hotel for your stay. I hope you come back for another visit