Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport
  • Room Service
US$172
US$131
  • Restaurant
Ibis Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotel Aramis(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$30
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$202
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
1,050 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicebreakfast boxearly flightiron and ironing boardnice hotelone night stayconvenient locationclean roomsbus stopshort stayexcellent stayexcellent breakfastnice roombusiness tripcity centreyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed here 2 nights while in Warsaw. The free airport shuttle was convenient. The breakfast was very good. The business center allowed us to print our boarding passes. The bus stop was near so you could go to old town. A taxi cost between 7 to 10 dollars from the hotel to old town. The room was a little tight for a family of four, but would be a good size for two.

Room Tip: If you need a shuttle make sure you let the front desk know to reserve a space for you. They run every half our and only have a van full of room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks in a bussiness trip. The location is 5m away by taxi from the airport. Hotel has a shuttle bus every 30m from hotel to airport.
The facilities are modern and the room size is good. No sound at all coming from the airport, nice and quiet.
Complementary coffee/water/tea every day in the bedroom, nice touch. Very clean every day.
Be aware, no mini-bar in bedroom, only in reception you can find some drinks/snacks/amenities.
The restaurant has a good breakfast but limited options for dinner, in my case i optioned to go to the close Shopping Mall (Galeria Mokotow) to eat something (5m by taxy, 20m by foot).
The staff is excellent, very friendly and helpfull at all times. 5* on that.
If you want to go to city center you have the 175 bus across the street for 4,40zl, it takes 20m to get there, easy (by taxi arround 30zl-35zl).
You also have a small gym (bike, treadmill, eliptic, weights and a couple of other machines), enough to stretch the tired muscles.
You have free wifi in all hotel.
I highly recommend this hotel, just be aware that if you have a long stay (like i did) the dinner options are limited.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank h1berto
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here on the last day of my European tour. When I checked in I informed them that my flight was at 6am. Without me asking they volunteered to call a cab at 4:30 am which they will pay for and to arrange for me a breakfast box. I really appreciate that.
Room was very clean, nice bed, except no bath tub and no refrigerator and microwave.theres free airport shuttle which is every 30 minutes starting at 5am.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank betty l
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I've stayed in Hampton couple of nights and I don't have any negative comments about it. Staff were very professional and helpful, rooms were spotless, breakfast sets you for the day. Next time I'm in Warsaw that's where I'm staying. Witold

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is the first time I've used this hotel and was thoroughly impressed. It's new, modern, welcoming and the room has everything you need. There is a small but perfectly formed gym, breakfast is included and the choice is more than adequate and I made use of the free shuttle bus to the airport which was a bonus.
All in all, an excellent stay and I would recommend it

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business