“Great Location!”

Ranked #44 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Montgomery, New York
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I really enjoyed staying here. The staff was very friendly my room was perfect, and the location was great. It's walking distance to the main train station which is easily reachable from the airport. If I ever find myself in Warsaw again I'd stay here and recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Lena S, Kierownik at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear D_Kovax,
I'm happy to hear that our Golden Tulip Warsaw Hotel met your expectations. Thank you for the comment and encouraging other visitors to check the Golden Tulip experience on their own. We await you again soon, kindest regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel in May 2013.

Good points: Superb quality room. Very clean and comfortable. Good location with the tram stop to the city centre and railway station to the airport right outside the hotel.

Bad points: The staff weren't the friendliest but they did speak good English.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Lena S, Kierownik at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear mezzarino1985,
Thank you for leaving your comment, it is good to hear that you spent a nice time in our hotel. Do not hesitate to visit us again this Autumn, kindest regards!
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I prefer this hotel. Rooms are clean. Service is moderate. Location is far from touristic places but near the train and bus station also gas station.

Wifi internet is free and works well around rooms. The breakfast is expensive.

My room has waterheater, sugar and coffe/tea. The towels wornout but clean.
The quilt and pillow are new and comfortable. The bathroom clean.

Hotel has 8 floor and there is 2 elevators. Good enough.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Gurkan A
Lena S, Kierownik at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Galtay,
Thank you for leaving your comment, we hope to have you with us again soon.
Kindest regards!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I booked this hotel for my family and I to stay at at fairly short notice on a booking site purely because of the price (£30 per night for a double room). I was sceptical about how nice the hotel would be for these prices but it turned out to be better than I could have imagined. Yes it's a business/corporate hotel but we all had very big double rooms with extremely comfortable beds. The hotel is also in a very central location with excellent tram, bus and rail links into Warsaw and to further afield. Staff were very friendly and accommodating with any help or info on Warsaw. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Harry C
Lena S, Kierownik at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear Harry C,
I am happy to hear that you found our Hotel convenient for yourself and your family.
Thank you for your visit and positive opinion, we hope to give you a warm welcome next time you decide to visit Warsaw.
Kindest regards,
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This is a nice hotel located quite central and not far from the Central Station as well as the old town and most of the attractions. The rooms are big and clean, also a nice bathroom. Beds are comfortable and the breakfast option is good enough as well.

We arrived in the hotel early in the morning, tired after travelling all night. We found the hotel quite fast from the central station and we asked to check in. The receptionist told us that she had enough rooms empty but if we wanted to check in earlier than the afternoon, we had to pay 1/2 of the daily rate, this was around 40 EUR extra per room. Although we agreed as we were very tired and wanted to rest, I found this very unfair. I have worked in hotels myself for over 10 years and we always tried to prioritize the guest comfort before the upselling, and although I understand the extra revenue I find this very tricky, specially when the rooms will be empty anyway. The feeling I had when I left this hotel was that they just wanted to take as much money as possible from us regardless of anything.

I will not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Libredon
Dear Libredon,
I was surprised while reading your comment, as it is not our usual practice to charge the Guests with additional cost - would you be so kind to contact me directly to provide more details of your stay? Please write me on info@goldentulipwarsawcentre.com.
Thank you in advance!
Kaunas, Lithuania
Reviewed 15 August 2013

In general the hotel is really a good choice. Almost central location; tram stop just in front of the hotel; clean and spacious rooms, free wifi, tee and coffee making facilities... Although breakfast does not offer very wide choices, but everything is extremely nicely and elegantly served. Gives an impression of a 4 star hotel.
BUT! It would have been nice to know in advance that car parking costs 60 zloty/day! What we read was a short line "car parking" in the description of the hotel without mentioning whether it was free or not. Also, it would have been nice to know that car parking costs 60 zloty PER day, not just 60 zloty (which we thought was the total and were "surprised" when we had to pay 180 zloty instead!)
The first impression was really good, but the car parking thing was a bit of a shock.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Liggy84
Lena S, Manager at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear Liggy84,
We truly appreciate your time spent on giving your opinion about our hotel and I'm glad to read that the overall impression is good. I also understand that you might be surprised with the car park rate, however let me assure you that car park facilities is actually one of our advantages - it is an underground garage, quite spacious (160 car spaces) and secured. None of the nearby locations offers such possibilities with our price level.
I do hope that you will disregard this small incident and decide to plan your next stay also at the Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre.
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2013

On our recent trip to Poland we stayed here for 2 nights. The Hotel is really nice and the staff were very helpful. It is not right in the centre of Warsaw but the trams and buses are very frequent and the bus no 175 will take you into Warsaw old town and back to the hotel. You can buy a day ticket for about £3 and can use it for 24 hours on Trams or buses which is excellent. Opposite the hotel is the transport museum where they have lots of old steam trains and other old transport. Drinks were a bit pricey in the hotel but right next door there is a little shack that is very reasonably priced. Meals were ok. Rooms are very nice, roomy and clean. Free wifi in rooms which is a bonus.Tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms.All rooms have Air conditioning. I would definately stay here again if I visit Warsaw it is an ideal location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel where the view is spectacular, especially at night when all...