The location is not a problem. The rooms are clean and fancy. The real problem is that the receptionists need a lot of training. First of all, their English is not that good and many misunderstandings can happen as a result of a flawed understanding of what you need or look for. Secondly, they do not have the experience or skill to deal with tourists. For example, when you ask them about the duration of a trip from point A to point B by train, I find it horrible that they say "well I dont know because I have a car and I use it". I mean I understand that you have a car, but tourists who stay in the hotel usually do not tend to own cars in Warsaw and they need this information.
Brochures for day trips are very very limited at the hotel, offering very limited choices for tourists. The only one they have is an agency that mostly organizes private trips and so ther prices are crazy for a day trip.
In short, the hotel is very clean and fancy, but not the best choice for a tourist who is really into exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star Golden Tulip Hotel is located in the direct proximity of the business center of Warsaw, near the Millennium Plaza, Warsaw Spire, Warsaw Trade Tower, Euro Centre, Prime Corporate Center and offices at Straight Street. The distance from Warsaw Central Railway Station is just 10 minute walk, 3 km from the Warsaw S8 and S2 bypass, 7 km from the airport. F. Chopin and 4 km from the National Stadium. A great number of nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and museums provide a guest with countless possibilities for a pleasant free time. Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure purposes, in groups or individually, at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel you will find a room perfectly suited to your needs. At guests' disposal, the hotel has 143 spacious, air-conditioned standard rooms, executives and apartments, including rooms for the disabled and families with children. The hotel offers everything you would expect from a four star property: comprehensive conference centre for max. 300 people, restaurant, a bar with a wide range of drinks and a spacious gym and sauna. Friendly staff cares about the comfort and wellbeing of all the guests. We invite you to enjoy a wide range of special offers tailored to the most common needs of our guests, such as offers for seniors, weekend stays, as well as special offers for guests booking well in advance. The hotel has an absolute non-smoking policy, except for the designated places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel Warsaw
- Kyriad Prestige Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Kyriad Prestige Hotel