We stayed in Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre hotel for one night during our 3-week roadtrip across Europe. Room was okay and everything went fine before check out morning. Because the check out was as late as 12 am, we thought we had time for shopping in the morning. We took our biggest luggage to the car and left small hand carry items in the room while going to the shopping centre nearby. Purpose was to get back before 12am, empty the room and check out. But when we got back our room was cleaned and all our staff was gone!!! We found some of our things from the cleaners carriage (unopened packages and things that can be re-used), but most of our food, wine, water bottles and even our laundry detergent had been thrown away! Fortunately the lost things were not very valuable in money, however, all that kind of stuff is crucial to have on a long roadtrip. We informed the staff about the mistake that had been done and got apologies and a little discount for the price so big plus for the lady in the reception. On the other hand, the actual cleaning lady was only frustrated and thus rude: like the whole mistake was our fault! After all, with the discounts and everything, this incident left a very bad feeling about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star Golden Tulip Hotel is located in the direct proximity of the business center of Warsaw, near the Millennium Plaza, Warsaw Spire, Warsaw Trade Tower, Euro Centre, Prime Corporate Center and offices at Straight Street. The distance from Warsaw Central Railway Station is just 10 minute walk, 3 km from the Warsaw S8 and S2 bypass, 7 km from the airport. F. Chopin and 4 km from the National Stadium. A great number of nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and museums provide a guest with countless possibilities for a pleasant free time. Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure purposes, in groups or individually, at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel you will find a room perfectly suited to your needs. At guests' disposal, the hotel has 143 spacious, air-conditioned standard rooms, executives and apartments, including rooms for the disabled and families with children. The hotel offers everything you would expect from a four star property: comprehensive conference centre for max. 300 people, restaurant, a bar with a wide range of drinks and a spacious gym and sauna. Friendly staff cares about the comfort and wellbeing of all the guests. We invite you to enjoy a wide range of special offers tailored to the most common needs of our guests, such as offers for seniors, weekend stays, as well as special offers for guests booking well in advance. The hotel has an absolute non-smoking policy, except for the designated places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel Warsaw
- Kyriad Prestige Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Kyriad Prestige Hotel