“Big portions and very cheap”
Review of Manekin

Manekin
Ranked #35 of 2,674 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

If you looking for a cheap food with big portions this café bar is for you. "Naleśniki"are not too bed but service is too slow. We waited 50 min to be served and there was no air conditioning inside. Temperature inside and outside was about 27C. So many waitresses ruining around but no one seems to be working. However not to bed food but nothing special. Thank you.

There are newer reviews for Manekin

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a short wait to get in, this place is clearly popular. Service is friendly but very very slow which was something of a surprise given the small army of staff. The queue outside was as much a consequence of the slow service as it was due to the popularity of the food. If they sort this out they will not only increase the satisfaction of the diners but likely increase their turnover. The portions are pretty big but nothing so special. If you like big portions and cheap prices then this will be a good place to visit if you don't mind the wait - personally I won't return.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The food is very good and so is the service.
We saw the long line outside and decided to get in with out even knowing what kind of restaurant it is, and it was worth it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I found this place by accident while taking a short walk from my hotel, Sofitel Victoria. What caught my attention was a long line of young people waiting to get in. A quick glance at the menu displayed in the window indicated this place could be called "All about Crepes".

After 20 minutes of wait I was seated in a very trendy, chic place packed with young crowd of 30 and under.

Waitress spoke good English and was able to make several recommendations. I ended up ordering a spicy burrito.

It took about 20 minutes to be served - the place was packed and the Crepes were made from scratch. I did not mind waiting.

The food was good and spicy. Not "oh my gosh this is fantastic" experience, but good. I asked for bill and waitress came back quickly and processed my old fashioned "must swipe and sign" US Visa credit card in no time.

I enjoyed the place and will return next time I'm in Warsaw on business.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Been here twice. The first time we arrived around 5:30, waited for 30min for a table and then another 30 for our food which was tasty but really after waiting all that time I was little annoyed, especially w/2 kids anxious to eat. 2nd time we came for a late lunch, no wait and again the food was filling and flavorful. Huge menu and good desserts. It's not haute cuisine but it's tasty and cheap, which is why the restaurant is primarily populated with students/younger crowd. I only live a few minutes away and while it's not groundbreaking food, I would likely go back for breakfast to give it a try.

Come at an "off" time in order to reduce your wait time.

1  Thank bethinhoboken