I stayed at the Campanile for 3 nights. It was easy to fing, with a bus stop and railway station across the road, both serving Warsaw Chopin Airport.
Check-in was swift and I was initially very impressed with the modern, clean room with free bottled water and free WiFi. However, the air conditioning unit wasn't working and the shower gel dispenser had come off the wall. There were ongoing works in other rooms which led to lots of drilling and banging noises heard throughout the hotel.
I asked for a room change which I had to push for initially. However, a few hours after settling into the replacement room, I received a knock on the door from reception informing me I had to change rooms again due to a water leak. Once settled in the third room the stay wasn't too bad but the air conditioning units weren't very effective.
The hotel is around 10-15 minutes walk from the central train station and the Palace of Culture and Science, and around 25-30 minutes from the old town. The area by the hotel isn't too developed but there are some takeaway shops dotted around.
For the price, having free WiFi and bottled water in the rooms were both big bonuses. However, the prices may have been lowered during the renovation works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Campanile Warsaw is a hotel located in the city centre of Warsaw, in the vicinity of Central Railway Station and the Wola business district, with excellent connections to Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) and the Old Town. 194 rooms with private bathroom, TV, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi; hair dryer, kettle, tea and coffee in every room. The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, in the afternoon the dish of the day and a seasonal menu, and the bar is open until midnight. Just a short walk away is the popular Warsaw Uprising Museum and the Palace of Culture and Science. Other major sites are within easy reach (Nowy Swiat, the Old Town, Łazienki Park, the Copernicus Science Centre, the National Stadium, universities, public institutions and shopping centres). Campanile Warsaw is ideal for family outings to the capital (also due to lower weekend rates) as well as for business meetings. Golden Tulip Warsaw*** hotel with its multi-functional rooms is in the same building is an ideal place for conventions and conferences as Campanile Warsaw does not have its own conference rooms. We encourage our clients to organise meetings and conferences in eight function rooms at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre *** (accessible by an internal passageway). Our hotel offers business meeting rooms and conference rooms for groups from 30-40 people up to 100-200 people. At the same time, these rooms at the Golden Tulip can be joined up to accommodate around 600 people. All rooms have access to natural daylight and are equipped with multimedia projectors, screens, flipcharts, microphones and a sound system. The conference part of the hotel is covered by a free Wi-Fi network and it has its own foyer with a cloakroom and space for coffee breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Campanile Varsovie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Varsovie Warsaw
- Campanile Varsovie Hotel Warsaw