The walk from the central train station was a bit longer than expected (15-20 minutes), but there were lots of communist buildings on the way (if you're into that) and the room was definitely worth it.
The room was nicely designed in white and apple green, with lots of little luxuries like a water cooker, complementary coffee and tea, flats screen TV and a modern bathroom with bath, free soap/shampoo, hair dryer and heated towel rack. It was very clean, and the wifi was free and fast.
A pity the female receptionist was impatient and answered our questions (wrongly!) before we'd even finished asking them. Anyway, we got the map.
Breakfast buffet in the morning was varied but nothing special, and the atmosphere in the restaurant was very bland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Campanile Warsaw is a hotel located in the city centre of Warsaw, in the vicinity of Central Railway Station and the Wola business district, with excellent connections to Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) and the Old Town. 194 rooms with private bathroom, TV, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi; hair dryer, kettle, tea and coffee in every room. The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, in the afternoon the dish of the day and a seasonal menu, and the bar is open until midnight. Just a short walk away is the popular Warsaw Uprising Museum and the Palace of Culture and Science. Other major sites are within easy reach (Nowy Swiat, the Old Town, Łazienki Park, the Copernicus Science Centre, the National Stadium, universities, public institutions and shopping centres). Campanile Warsaw is ideal for family outings to the capital (also due to lower weekend rates) as well as for business meetings. Golden Tulip Warsaw*** hotel with its multi-functional rooms is in the same building is an ideal place for conventions and conferences as Campanile Warsaw does not have its own conference rooms. We encourage our clients to organise meetings and conferences in eight function rooms at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre *** (accessible by an internal passageway). Our hotel offers business meeting rooms and conference rooms for groups from 30-40 people up to 100-200 people. At the same time, these rooms at the Golden Tulip can be joined up to accommodate around 600 people. All rooms have access to natural daylight and are equipped with multimedia projectors, screens, flipcharts, microphones and a sound system. The conference part of the hotel is covered by a free Wi-Fi network and it has its own foyer with a cloakroom and space for coffee breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Campanile Varsovie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Varsovie Warsaw
- Campanile Varsovie Hotel Warsaw