Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
US$189
US$83
US$79
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
US$130
US$99
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnowy swiatchmielna streetgreat locationseparate toiletsmall kitchenstereo systemlarge apartmentold towncooking facilitieswalk in closetsister hotelone bedroom suiteapartment hotelliving areafull kitchenlots of bars and restaurantsstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Excellent place to stay. Well located, luxurious and spacious apartment. Friendly helpful staff. Just be warned that if you are coming by car, the hotel is not actually on Chmielna but just behind it. We drove down the Chmielna which is in fact pedestrian only and doesn't allow access for your car. Instead you have to turn into a very small entrance just before Chmielna which leads into a large courtyard with access to the hotel and parking. Other than that slight hiccup this hotel is definitely to be recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I chose this Residence after having read the positive comments of other guests, and I must say that everything was exactly as described: excellent position in town, nice spacious modern clean and quiet rooms, kitchenette, built-in wardrobes (3 in my room), television, free wifi working perfectly and fast. Large, nice bathroom with everything you need (with the exception of a closer mirror for shaving yourself: the mirror in front of the sink is really too far). Nice lobby with sofas and tv set: it would be very nice and comfortable even if this were an hotel (while it is a residence),so I really do not understand the criticisms of other guests. I did not utilize the breakfast service because it was rather expensive and to be honest the breakfast room did not look as the most inviting interior of the residence, so I cannot comment on it. Note that in the neighborhoods it is plenty of places where you can have an excellent breakfast for a bunch of euros (I used to go to the wonderful chocolaterie Wedel, where a complete breakfast costed 18 sloty - little more than 4 euros, 5 including the tip for the waiter).
I do not agree with guests saying that the atmosphere is not warm and/or the employees at the reception are not friendly or helpful. With the possible exception of a (beautiful) young lady, this is absolutely not true.
So, I would have given with pleasure all the 5 tripadvisor dots available if 1) the cleaners hadn't left their moist floorcloth on a pullover of mine a couple of mornings (real odd! Looked like a conspiracy against my pull...); and 2) - this is actually what annoyed me most - I had not found that a friend of mine, that reserved the same nights via booking.com in the same days as I did by contacting directly the residence, paid a price per night that was consistently lower (around 40 euros) and also got a better room (a superior studio for me, a bigger suite for him). I do not like these crafty tricks, but since the residence is worth staying, my advice is to double check the price that they are proposing you.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lufa
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Best location; great facilities; huge, fantastic, clean, bright and airy room; helpful staff; reasonable price. Couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommended to anyone (couples, singles, families). You are likely to really enjoy your stay in Warsaw if you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Excellent location, clean, bright, fun building. For a family of five we could not have asked to stay at a better place. 1.5 baths, kitchenette. 3 singles and a Queen for Mom and Dad. Room was bright and clean! Walked everywhere! Right off of Nowy Swiat. Great Restaurants... loved Restaurante Specialje. Also walked to Old Town and the Barbacon and in the other direction to the Lazienki Park ( a distance but walkable). Do not miss the Warsaw Uprising Museum.. Absolutely educational, informative and powerful. My teenagers even felt it was well worthwhile. It should be visited by everyone!
We loved the energy of new Warsaw and the history of the past!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor because we had 5 of us. Every room is different so you may want to check the amenities of each. The doubles are less spacious as we were traveling with others who stayed in them.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This hotel made our stay in Warsaw special. Very clean and huge apartment. Very easily accessible: a few minutes walk from Centrum, right around the corner from the shopping street Nowy Swiat. Plenty of public transport to get you anywhere you need to go. The price was extremely reasonable for a hotel in a big city (we paid EUR 85/night in March 2012), and a real steal considering the space and quality. Super-comfy beds, too. We didn't have much contact with staff but what we had, they were very friendly and helpful.

My husband thought it was a bit noisy on the first night, but as I use earplugs I can't say.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple