I recently stayed at the Diana Residence for 8 nights. The accommodations are perfect for a long stay. I did not include the breakfast option when I reserved my room, opting to "spoil" myself with pastries and tea in my room. There are plenty of places to grab a pastry (I would the night before). There is an organic grocery store across the street and another grocery down the street. Perfect! The kitchenette is fully stock with pots, pans, utensils, plates. There is an electric kettle for heating water for coffee or tea. It was greato have a lazy breakfast in my room as I plotted my day's adventures!
I had a studio room (RM 104). It was very large. Although I was traveling solo, 2 people would have been quite comfortable - even for an extended stay. The bed and pillows were very comfortable - very important for me. The closet had plenty of space (and hangers) to hang clothes and plenty of shelves for your foldables. Oh, my, and can I rave about the bathroom! Deep soaking tub/shower combo. I could soak away the soreness every night (I walked EVERYWHERE). The shower had great water pressure. Oh, and lets not forget the heated towel rack!!! The finishes on everything were nice. They have an eye for detail. It really felt pretty luxurious for such a great price. The hotel as a whole was quiet. I never heard any other guests. The only time I heard noise was a few nights between 10:00PM-1:00AM. I never could figure out where it was from (kind of a thumping sound). But I just turned on my white noise app to fall asleep and had no problems. Apparently they have 2 laundry facilities on 2 floors but I did not use them. Just want to mention because that is a great amenity to have! The icing on the cake is the staff. Everyone was so friendly! They would help map out where I wanted to go, called a taxi when I was ready to leave for the airport, they always made me feel welcomed. Even when I was just coming and going, they would always greet me.
The location is ideal. Plenty of restaurants all around. It is easy walking to New Town, Old Town , Lazienki Park, Uprising Museum. I am a slow walker but I say each are 15-30 minutes walking. The national art museum is literally a couple of blocks away.
The Mamaison has a handful of other locations throughout central Europe. The next time I am fortunate to travel to those cities, I will be more than willing to stay at a Mamaison hotel/residence. It is always great to have a home away from home. The Residence Diana made me feel that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally suited to both short and extended stays, the upper midscale Mamaison Residence Diana offers inviting accommodation in the heart of Warsaw. The hotel residence itself is set within a beautifully restored 19th century building, typical of this elegant area. Located on the historic Diana Passage, Residence Diana showcases the finest level of quality and hospitality. The ideal base for discerning business and leisure travellers, the welcoming hotel residence offers stylishly-furnished and professionally serviced residential suites, as well as top hotel facilities for a comfortable stay in Warsaw. Mamaison Residence Diana boasts 46 uniquely designed suites (45-100sqm), Several apartment categories, some with balconies, Centrally located, close to Old Town, Fully-equipped kitchens, Breakfast restaurant, 24-hour concierge and reception, Free WIFI, Modern meeting facilities, Convenient transportation to major city sights, Underground Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Mamaison Residence Diana Hotel Warsaw