“Ideal hospitality”

Ranked #3 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Athens, Greece
“Ideal hospitality”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was above our expectations. Clean, tidy, large, with all amenities and it has an ideal location. Additionally, the staff service was prompt, respectful and friendly to the customer.Hospitable people, lovable city!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Nicolaos P
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us, we very much appreciate your comments.
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit in Warsaw.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our excellent location, comfortable suite as well our service and hospitality.
It would be great to host you again in the future,
Jarosław Huńka

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
London
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed in Diana end of February, but forgot to write how great the stay was until now when I plan my next trip to Warsaw. I normally stay in Intercontinental which is also superb, but Diana is a different type of accomodation. My apartment was massive, clean and quiet. Located at Chmielna. close to Nowy Swiat. Bathroom was massive with an interesting design, all very modern. You have to see this bathroom and have a bath to see how good it is!!!!!There are cooking facilities and fully equipped kitchen. Washing machine on one of the floors was really helpful after a week away. Staff at the reception was super friendly and helpful. A restaurant opened downstairs while we were there - Maka i Woda where we had dinner, great pizzas! On Chmielna you have plenty of great shops, including Pawlowicz Paczki - best doughnuts in town!
I strongly recommend Diana and will definitely go back. Diana is a luxurious place to stay for a very small price.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank aandrzejczak
Dear aandrzejczak
Thank you very much for having taking time to write a review and recommend Mamaison Residence Diana in such a nice way.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and called our hotel as a fab place to stay in Warsaw.
I appreciate your comments regarding great apartment and restaurant Mąka I Woda.
Your words regarding staff state a great value for entire team.
Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you again at Mamaison Residence Diana.

Kind regards,
Jarosław Huńka,
Israel
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We book this Hotel after reviewing the reviews here.
The staff is very friendly, the rooms are huge, and includes 2 toilets. the kitchen is well equipped with cooking stuff. the room was very quite and clean, the beds were very comfortable.
The Hotel itself located and Chielna street which connect Nowy Swiat to the main Metro station near Palace of Culture and Science.
the street is packed with restaurants, coffee shops, pubs and fasion shops.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear gady222
Thank you for your stay and posting a review of our property, we appreciate the time you have taken.
Since we always care about quality and service, we do appreciate your comments and opinions.
We are pleased that our hotel has met your expectations.
Your words state a great value for entire team
It would be a great honor for us to welcome you again at the Mamaison Residence Diana.
Yours faithfully,
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

You must book room number 503. It is a loft apartment with separate bedroom, large living room, full kitchen, beautiful bathroom . The location is super! centre of Warsaw, in a great shopping district with many wonderful cafés and restaurants. The reception staff were extremely helpful, they couldn't do enough for you. We loved our stay and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Book room 503
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jaroslaw H, Manager at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear zepyhred.
It is always such a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding our guests’ experience.
Thank you for your posting on Tripadvisor following your stay with us in May in our apartment 503.
We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay.
We hope to greet you soon in our Mamaison Residence Diana.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Diana Residence for 8 nights. The accommodations are perfect for a long stay. I did not include the breakfast option when I reserved my room, opting to "spoil" myself with pastries and tea in my room. There are plenty of places to grab a pastry (I would the night before). There is an organic grocery store across the street and another grocery down the street. Perfect! The kitchenette is fully stock with pots, pans, utensils, plates. There is an electric kettle for heating water for coffee or tea. It was greato have a lazy breakfast in my room as I plotted my day's adventures!

I had a studio room (RM 104). It was very large. Although I was traveling solo, 2 people would have been quite comfortable - even for an extended stay. The bed and pillows were very comfortable - very important for me. The closet had plenty of space (and hangers) to hang clothes and plenty of shelves for your foldables. Oh, my, and can I rave about the bathroom! Deep soaking tub/shower combo. I could soak away the soreness every night (I walked EVERYWHERE). The shower had great water pressure. Oh, and lets not forget the heated towel rack!!! The finishes on everything were nice. They have an eye for detail. It really felt pretty luxurious for such a great price. The hotel as a whole was quiet. I never heard any other guests. The only time I heard noise was a few nights between 10:00PM-1:00AM. I never could figure out where it was from (kind of a thumping sound). But I just turned on my white noise app to fall asleep and had no problems. Apparently they have 2 laundry facilities on 2 floors but I did not use them. Just want to mention because that is a great amenity to have! The icing on the cake is the staff. Everyone was so friendly! They would help map out where I wanted to go, called a taxi when I was ready to leave for the airport, they always made me feel welcomed. Even when I was just coming and going, they would always greet me.

The location is ideal. Plenty of restaurants all around. It is easy walking to New Town, Old Town , Lazienki Park, Uprising Museum. I am a slow walker but I say each are 15-30 minutes walking. The national art museum is literally a couple of blocks away.

The Mamaison has a handful of other locations throughout central Europe. The next time I am fortunate to travel to those cities, I will be more than willing to stay at a Mamaison hotel/residence. It is always great to have a home away from home. The Residence Diana made me feel that way.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear 60spink,
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw
We appreciate the time you have taken for posting the review
What a pleasant comment to read, it seems like a very detailed story about
the Mamaison Residence Diana.
What can I say more than thank you.
Your feedback has summed up the numerous of our unique strengths that we have set up in order to reach our guest’s total satisfaction and make them feel as royal guests.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by noise that came from the restaurant located on the ground floor
We hope to welcome you again in a soon future not only in our residence but also in our other Mamaison properties.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed 4 nights here in early March 2014. Our apartment was clean, well appointed and spacious, the staff extremely helpful. We were pleasantly surprised (delighted, really) by our stay there. We came by car, and the entrance is tricky to find, but the car elevator made up for that. We didn't visit the restaurant - there are many nearby, and a Carrefour. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. It enhanced our stay in an amazing city.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 47Judith57
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear 47Judith57
Thank you for sharing your great comments about your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana.
It is very pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed our suite apartment.
Thank you very much for the kind feedback and your words about our helpful team.
Your words state a great value for entire team.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by entrance to the residence.
I much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Warmest regards
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Incredibly pleasant experience. The reception team was very polite and accommodating. They always tried to do their best to meet our requests. We asked for a bigger space and because our visit was during a very quiet period the staff were more than happy to upgrade us for free.

The place is in a prefect a location ideally placed for sightseeing, shopping, dining out of chilling in nearby bars. The residence overlooks a quiet cobble stoned courtyard set back from the street assuring a quiet night. Our flat was big, bright, modern, with a huge bathroom and an extra toilet. It also boasted a fully-equipped modern kitchen. There is also a nice restaurant on the ground floor with a friendly staff. The food is of very good quality but the menu is rather limited. If stone bake pizza oven is your thing than this is the place for you; all reasonably priced.

We loved our stay there and will most certainly rent it again if back in Warsaw. If you don't like staying in corporate, soulless hotels this is the place for you! Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maciej T
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Maciej T,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your comments after your stay at Mamaison Residence Diana.
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw.
With great pleasure we could recognize that you enjoyed your time here and that we complied with your expectations.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our perfect location and our comfortable modern apartment.
I appreciate your comments regarding restaurant Mąka & Woda.
Your words state a great value for entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kindest regards,