We stayed at Diana for 4 nights in June (1 adult + 1 five years old child). This was our 2nd visit to Diana as we had a very positive experience there 4 years ago. We didn’t even bother to look for anything else as Diana is in a superb location and in a walking distance to major Warsaw’s attractions and on a door step of many bars and restaurants.
How does our latest stay compare to being the guests of Diana's 4 years ago?
First of all we were a bit disappointed to get a much smaller room this time round (booked via booking com; perhaps you can get a better room when booking directly with the hotel?). The room was still well proportioned with good furniture, well-equipped kitchenette and a large bathroom. It had a working desk, fairly comfortable bed and very comfortable, big velvet armchairs. Our biggest issue was a loud air con that couldn’t be switched off! It was humming day and night and unfortunately really affected our quality of sleep. When we complained at the reception they sent a very nice chap upstairs immediately who told us this was an issue with the rooms on the first floor. In all fairness he tried to fix it with no avail and offered to change the room (my son was already sleeping so it wasn’t worth moving). I was in for another, sleepless night. This is really the only negative issue I needed to flag up. Otherwise we did enjoy our stay at Diana. The staff are super polite and the service is truly 5 class. We especially loved Robert at the reception and his lovely approach to my 5 years old. Thank you Robert; we thought you were excellent and made our stay very special. They have a superb breakfast (a great choice of cooked and continental fare; interesting salads). They were very kind to let my little one eat cornflakes without charging for the whole breakfast; again we very much appreciate it.
Overall, we like Diana and we loved Maka i Woda restaurant downstairs. We will definitely stay at Diana again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally suited to both short and extended stays, the upper midscale Mamaison Residence Diana offers inviting accommodation in the heart of Warsaw. The hotel residence itself is set within a beautifully restored 19th century building, typical of this elegant area. Located on the historic Diana Passage, Residence Diana showcases the finest level of quality and hospitality. The ideal base for discerning business and leisure travellers, the welcoming hotel residence offers stylishly-furnished and professionally serviced residential suites, as well as top hotel facilities for a comfortable stay in Warsaw. Mamaison Residence Diana boasts 46 uniquely designed suites (45-100sqm), Several apartment categories, some with balconies, Centrally located, close to Old Town, Fully-equipped kitchens, Breakfast restaurant, 24-hour concierge and reception, Free WIFI, Modern meeting facilities, Convenient transportation to major city sights, Underground Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Mamaison Residence Diana Hotel Warsaw