“Large rooms and good location”

Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
Ranked #3 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The room are very big and comfortable, the location is very good but the port behind the hotel created some disturbance from all kind of people hanging there into the night, and from the hotel bar as well. So it's not for those who want the silence around them. The WI-FI worked just fine with good speed and the staff was helpful. It's better hotel to up-live the many pleasures of Warsaw, than to visit as a business traveller, for my taste.

Room Tip: The rooms are all different in shape, size and design
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gylfi G
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Gylfi G,
Thank you very much for your stay and posting a review of our property.
We are pleased that our hotel has met your expectations in most aspects.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by noise town.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I spent 3 nights here at the end of June. The great service started with the very first interaction via email with Jaroslaw, the general manager. He responded quickly to my questions and arragned some special requests for us. 11 months later when we actually travelled to Residence Diana, the special requests were remember. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. We received a warm welcome when we arrived quite early on the first day.

We stayed in a Deluxe Grand Suite. It was very spacious and very well appointed. We loved all the windows and we loved having 2 bathroosm to use when getting ready. The amenities were very nice and the cleaning staff was very good. The location was quiet and within easy waking distance to the main street and restaurants. The breakfast was varied and very nicely presented.

It was a wonderful stay and we highly recommend Residence Diana.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the deluxe grand suite
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank miskyroo9

Dear miskyroo9
Thank you very much for having taking time to write a review and recommend Mamaison Residence Diana in such a nice way.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and recommended our residence as a fab place to stay in Warsaw.
I appreciate your comments regarding our service.
Your words state a great value for me and entire team.
Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you again in Warsaw.
Best Regards

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed in Mamaison Residence Diana Diana for a week in mid June 2014. When I have to work in a city for more than 2-3 nights I always try to book an apartment as it gives you more space and flexibility with meals. My experience was very good from the booking on their own website until I left.

About a week before my arrival I was contacted by the hotel if I would like to use their pick-up service at the airport, which I did and it was very well organized and comfortable.

The apartment (one-bedroom suite) was spacious, modern interior design, kitchenette with cooking facilities, separate lounge and sleeping area, bathroom with toilet and a second separate toilet for guests. I worked comfortably at the table, but there was a desk as well. Wifi was really high-speed and worked without any problems.

The location was very quiet although it is right in the city centre. You go through a gate at Chmielna street, where you have a lot of shops. But as soon as you have passed the gate the inner court it is really quiet and I did not hear any noise in the evening. Walking distance to the Palace of Culture is about 10 minutes. There is a busy restaurant downstairs with a nice lounge terrace, Restaurant Maka i Woda. I am not sure if it belongs to the hotel, but you could enter it from inside the hotel. I had some awesome good Italian like dinners here.

Mamaison Residence Diana is at the top end of my experiences with city apartments. I have stayed in several 5-star hotels in Warsaw. But after having experienced Mamaison Diana Residence I will definitely stay again in this aparthotel when travelling to Warsaw. It is an awesome place and extremely good value for money.

I have only one advice to the hotel management: you have to do something about the bins at the back side of the hotel which are seen from the window. It destroys the good impression of your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mianel

Dear Mianel,
Thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay at Residence Diana Warsaw and for taking the time to write a review.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our services and facilities.
I much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at Diana for 4 nights in June (1 adult + 1 five years old child). This was our 2nd visit to Diana as we had a very positive experience there 4 years ago. We didn’t even bother to look for anything else as Diana is in a superb location and in a walking distance to major Warsaw’s attractions and on a door step of many bars and restaurants.

How does our latest stay compare to being the guests of Diana's 4 years ago?

First of all we were a bit disappointed to get a much smaller room this time round (booked via booking com; perhaps you can get a better room when booking directly with the hotel?). The room was still well proportioned with good furniture, well-equipped kitchenette and a large bathroom. It had a working desk, fairly comfortable bed and very comfortable, big velvet armchairs. Our biggest issue was a loud air con that couldn’t be switched off! It was humming day and night and unfortunately really affected our quality of sleep. When we complained at the reception they sent a very nice chap upstairs immediately who told us this was an issue with the rooms on the first floor. In all fairness he tried to fix it with no avail and offered to change the room (my son was already sleeping so it wasn’t worth moving). I was in for another, sleepless night. This is really the only negative issue I needed to flag up. Otherwise we did enjoy our stay at Diana. The staff are super polite and the service is truly 5 class. We especially loved Robert at the reception and his lovely approach to my 5 years old. Thank you Robert; we thought you were excellent and made our stay very special. They have a superb breakfast (a great choice of cooked and continental fare; interesting salads). They were very kind to let my little one eat cornflakes without charging for the whole breakfast; again we very much appreciate it.

Overall, we like Diana and we loved Maka i Woda restaurant downstairs. We will definitely stay at Diana again!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room without loud constant air con.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveDiningOut2014
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear LOVEDININGOUT2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel again and posting a review of your stay.
Since we truly care about the quality and service, we do appreciate your comments and opinions.
We are pleased that our residence has met your expectations in most aspects. Your kind comments relating to our staff and especially our receptionist Robert are very much appreciated and have been shared with all.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by noise of the air-conditioning.
Also let me assure you next time we will be happy to book for you the type of room you would like best as we have more room types in our residence.
It is only a question of specifying it directly or via our web site or other internet distribution channels.
It would be great to host you again in the future,
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Overall Mamaison Residence Diana left a pleasant impression. The room is clean, spacious and cozy looking. Having a little kitchen was also a great addition. Same goes for the bathroom, spacious, clean and with a nice decor. Wifi was free and was working great on all of the devices. Location is absolutely perfect, close to everything, both old town and walking distance from Central Station. The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 star rating is the bed, which for me personally is very important in the hotel. Instead of an actual double bed it was just two singles pushed together, with a hole inbetween. Another thing - blankets, two super tiny blankets, combined with a bed left an impression of a not couple friendly hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Ira R
Thank you for the time spent on sharing your observations regarding your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana. Since we always care about quality and service, we do appreciate your comments and opinions.
We are pleased that our residence has met your expectations.
Please accept my apology regarding double bed single mattresses with blankets.
The mattresses we have in this room is the same kind we have in all other rooms.
However I understand your disappointment and discomfort.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had a large suite (401) - almost good enough to live in! Modern, clean, well equipped. Great bathroom with massive hot tub. Good bed and bedding. Excellent aircon. Breakfasts also excellent. Staff friendly and helpful with a few exceptions (see below!).
Location is fine - on the good end of the Royal Mile but not so close to the Old Town as to be noisy etc. On a quiet square behind a trendy street in the city.

Highly recommended.

A couple of bits of feedback to the hotel.
1. The coffee machine at breakfast is a disaster - hotel needs to find a solution.
2. This is an "aparthotel" with onsite washing machines etc... No irons or ironing boards in the rooms??
3. One of the young ladies looking after breakfast was superb... The rest were miserable and unhelpful..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AJCG,
Thank you for your stay and posting a review of our property, we appreciate the time you have taken.
We are pleased that our residence has met your expectations in most aspects.
All comments are taken under consideration and they are very helpful to increase the quality of our services.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.
As we do everything to provide our guests the best service, we are currently going through a training program with restaurant provider employees to improve the service quality during breakfast time.
Following the comments regarding coffee machines, we installed yesterday the brand-new machines and coffee will be continuously available.
Regarding irons or ironing boards we have equipment available on request in our reception but we will take into consideration your comments to equip each room.
It would be a great honor for us to welcome you again at the Mamaison Residence Diana, not only to meet, but also to exceed your expectations.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was clean centrally located and had a small kitchenette and living room so someone could watch t.v. while someone else was sleeping. It was easy to get to on our own from the train station (their directions are good). Staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the faucet in the shower had a piece broken off and there was some mold on the tile, two things that could be easily fixed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear adventuregirl25
Thank you for choosing Mamaison Residence Diana again as your preferred accommodation and for taking the time to write a review.
We are delighted that during your stay, you were satisfied with our services.
Your kind comments relating to our location are very much appreciated.
All comments regarding the bathroom shower are taken under consideration and they are very helpful to increase the quality of our hotel.
I will definitely double check it and take all the necessary measurements to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.