“Such a nice hotel”

Ranked #3 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Toronto, Canada
“Such a nice hotel”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our travel agent booked us into two one bedroom suites. We didn't know we were getting suites so what a surprise to have such huge and well-appointed rooms. The rooms are modern and clean and the suites had two washrooms each. I felt like lifestyles of the rich and famous. The hotel is well situated. It's not in the old town, but it's in the newer town and the restaurants are much more reasonably priced in this area so we found it a bonus. Besides, it's only a 10-15 minute walk to old town. Also, the city's yummiest Pączki shop is just outside the front door. The staff was also very nice and very helpful. A great hotel experience. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Splurge and get a one bedroom suite. You will not regret it.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank JobeeToronto
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Jobee Toronto
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw
We appreciate the time you have taken for posting the review
I was a pleasure to read your kind review about our residence.
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us, we very much appreciate all your comments.
Best Regards
Jarosław Huńka

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
HERTFORDSHIRE UK
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family had stayed twice before and had sung the praises of this hotel. So I was expecting a lot and this does deliver . Certainly it's very cost effective. Located very near the main tourist area and twenty easy minutes walk from the old town, the location is convenient. It's down a side street area and so quiet . The rooms are comfortable and clean. Furnishings are modern in style . Cleanliness is excellent. Staff were helpful and pleasant. Room sizes are large for a city centre hotel . Linens are excellent but the towels a bit small. No bath toiletries but quality shower gel is supplied . We had a kitchenette and the fridge has a few items and lots of space to put your own drinks in . Kettle, two ring hob and microwave are supplied. Beds are very comfortable . There are laundry facilities for free on two floors again reflecting the longer residence nature of the hotel. An excellent restaurant is attached to the hotel. We only had lunch and dinner there as breakfast was quite expensive compared to the multitude of local coffee and cake shops nearby . The melas we did have were excellent. I would advise booking as the restaurant is popular with locals . We will definitely stay here again .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FLYINGDOC
Dear FLYINGDOC,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your comments after your stay at Mamaison Residence Diana.
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw.
With great pleasure we could recognize that you enjoyed your time here and that we complied with your expectations.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our perfect location and our comfortable modern apartment.
I appreciate your comments regarding restaurant Mąka & Woda.
Your words state a great value for entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kindest regards,
The Hague
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Excellent hotel in a very convenient location: the old town is in walking distance, and the hotel is close to several restaurants, bars and cafes. You can even walk to the Central Station (a 15-20 minute walk), or take a taxi which you can find in front of the hotel.

The area is very lively, so in the weekend you might hear some singing Polish youngsters through your open window, but if you close the window, it's a very quiet hotel. Rooms are well-appointed, with a small kitchen, and there are several washing machines and dryers throughout the building, so you can do your own laundry for free. They also offer dry cleaning of course, for a charge.

Staff were very friendly, without exception. Really a good hotel for a short, or even a longer stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank flyingdutchman06
Dear flyingdutchman06
Thank you for sharing your great comments about your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana.
It is very pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed our residence.
Thank you very much for the kind feedback and your words about our location and helpful team.
Your words state a great value for entire team.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by noise that came from the courtyard.
Warmest regards
Silver Lake, OH
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at Mamaison Residence Diana for one night, and it was a great experience. We were able to check in early in the day, and the people at the desk were very friendly. They spoke very good English too. The room was very spacious with a comfy bed and a great bathroom. It was clean and modern, and the location was within walking distance to Old Town and the bus/tram stops. I would highly recommend this hotel, especially since the price was so reasonable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alilodd80
Dear alilodd80
I would like to express my gratitude for you to have chosen Mamaison Residence Diana for you stay.
Thank you for your comments.
It is very pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed our location, suite apartment and our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Reykjavik, Iceland
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The room are very big and comfortable, the location is very good but the port behind the hotel created some disturbance from all kind of people hanging there into the night, and from the hotel bar as well. So it's not for those who want the silence around them. The WI-FI worked just fine with good speed and the staff was helpful. It's better hotel to up-live the many pleasures of Warsaw, than to visit as a business traveller, for my taste.

Room Tip: The rooms are all different in shape, size and design
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gylfi G
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Gylfi G,
Thank you very much for your stay and posting a review of our property.
Since we always care about quality and service, we do appreciate your comments and opinions.
We are pleased that our hotel has met your expectations in most aspects.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by noise town.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I spent 3 nights here at the end of June. The great service started with the very first interaction via email with Jaroslaw, the general manager. He responded quickly to my questions and arragned some special requests for us. 11 months later when we actually travelled to Residence Diana, the special requests were remember. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. We received a warm welcome when we arrived quite early on the first day.

We stayed in a Deluxe Grand Suite. It was very spacious and very well appointed. We loved all the windows and we loved having 2 bathroosm to use when getting ready. The amenities were very nice and the cleaning staff was very good. The location was quiet and within easy waking distance to the main street and restaurants. The breakfast was varied and very nicely presented.

It was a wonderful stay and we highly recommend Residence Diana.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the deluxe grand suite
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank miskyroo9
Dear miskyroo9
Thank you very much for having taking time to write a review and recommend Mamaison Residence Diana in such a nice way.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and recommended our residence as a fab place to stay in Warsaw.
I appreciate your comments regarding our service.
Your words state a great value for me and entire team.
Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you again in Warsaw.
Best Regards
Malden, NL
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed in Mamaison Residence Diana Diana for a week in mid June 2014. When I have to work in a city for more than 2-3 nights I always try to book an apartment as it gives you more space and flexibility with meals. My experience was very good from the booking on their own website until I left.

About a week before my arrival I was contacted by the hotel if I would like to use their pick-up service at the airport, which I did and it was very well organized and comfortable.

The apartment (one-bedroom suite) was spacious, modern interior design, kitchenette with cooking facilities, separate lounge and sleeping area, bathroom with toilet and a second separate toilet for guests. I worked comfortably at the table, but there was a desk as well. Wifi was really high-speed and worked without any problems.

The location was very quiet although it is right in the city centre. You go through a gate at Chmielna street, where you have a lot of shops. But as soon as you have passed the gate the inner court it is really quiet and I did not hear any noise in the evening. Walking distance to the Palace of Culture is about 10 minutes. There is a busy restaurant downstairs with a nice lounge terrace, Restaurant Maka i Woda. I am not sure if it belongs to the hotel, but you could enter it from inside the hotel. I had some awesome good Italian like dinners here.

Mamaison Residence Diana is at the top end of my experiences with city apartments. I have stayed in several 5-star hotels in Warsaw. But after having experienced Mamaison Diana Residence I will definitely stay again in this aparthotel when travelling to Warsaw. It is an awesome place and extremely good value for money.

I have only one advice to the hotel management: you have to do something about the bins at the back side of the hotel which are seen from the window. It destroys the good impression of your hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mianel
Dear Mianel,
Thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay at Residence Diana Warsaw and for taking the time to write a review.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our services and facilities.