Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre
Orbitz.com
Metropol Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$107
US$102
Travelocity
2,282 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeholmes placeold townfloor to ceiling windowsgreat hotelhealth clubuprising museumfitness centercorner suitemain restaurantbusiness tripbusiness districtlobby barrooms are spaciousbreakfast was excellentcentral stationpublic transport
Reviewed 5 September 2011

The Warsaw Hilton hotel is located a bit outside of the traditional tourist route, sorrounded by building sites and blocks of flats. However, we decided to stay there since it offered good rate and access to the good gym and swimming pool.

Indeed, 25 meter pool in the Holmes Place located in the same building was a highlight of our stay.

Otherwise, the rooms although rather large and well equiped, did not offer us good quality of sleep. There are several reasons why I would not recommend this hotel.
Firstly, the bed was very soft and uncomfortable. Secondly, we had difficulties with adjusting the airconditioning which made constant noise during the night. Thirdly, internet is available only with extra charge, as well as parking which is rather expensive. Moreover, as I already mentioned, the sourounding is not really appealing and we were rather uncomfortable walking back from the center in the evening. Finally, breakfast was totally not impressive and for example wafels and pancakes were not eatable at all.

Overall, if you like hard beds and good breakfast, rather do not stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: I booked good rate on line through rezerwuje.pl
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2011

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your stay and for sharing the feedback.

It was good to hear you appreciated a few important aspects of your stay, such as the impressive fitness centre and swimming pool as well as our rates and the size and equipment of our rooms.

I was sorry to hear that at the same time you were disappointed with other issues. We have taken careful note of your critical comments and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We hope to have a chance to welcome you back to the Hilton Warsaw in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2011

The building itself is mostly glass, so lots of rooms have great views overlooking the city. Our view was mostly of a building site though!. Rooms were nice and cliean with all facilities you would expect. They were filming Polish 'Match of the day' in the lobby while we were eating breakfast. Food and service was good in the restaurant. I woulld recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre for your stay in Warsaw and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I was pleased to see you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre in the future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2011

One wouldn't expect any particular charm or attitude from a 26 storeys newly build business hotel but could expect this business hotel to be best at its first aim : facilitating business... So when you check in and find out that the internet connection is not working, the expectation is that this will be dealt with when you speak about it.. I did so... I got a guy in the room telling me this is the first time he sees that and he doesn't have a clue about what's going on, inviting me to try my luck at the business centre (which I actually did to validate that the problem was not from my computer and also because I had urgent mails to deal with) and then leaving... I raised the problem again at the reception, they pretended to take note but I didn't get any more news and just noticed that I never got the network in the room... I was not in Warsaw for pleasure, this issue didn't make my stay comfortable and I would never go back to this hotel... There is enough competition around.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Mesmar

Thank you for taking the time to post review on this website.

I was sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent stay at the hotel and apologise for the fact that you did not receive suitable assistance with resolving any Internet connection issues that might have arisen during your stay with us.

We always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations. Your comments have of course been taken on board.

We do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel at some point in the future, when you will be able to enjoy our 30 Mbs Internet throughout the hotel and without any difficulties.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2011

Stayed there last weekend. Check in extremely fast without any problems. Room not big but enough for business travel. Launch not big and not a lot of choices of food. But what was really iritating is staff in launch - Had an impression that I am not welcome there. I really do not know what is wrong there but definitelly there is lack of this something special that would make this place different in plus. Hence still room for improvement fo staff in launch.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for having chosen the Hilton Warsaw for your recent stay.
I was pleased to read you were satisfied with your overall stay. It concerned me, however, to read there were also some challenging aspects. We have carefully analysed your feedback and taken on board your suggestions for improvement.
We look forward to be able to welcome you back to our hotel soon and show you our usual high level of service in all areas.

Many thanks & best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2011

This Hilton is truly excellent.

It is new which helps - but the staff and service are very very good.

The food is not only good - but very well presented.

Service, lifts, English language television - all very good.

I tried to find some "not good" things and can only resort to saying that the beds are a bit soft - but that is down to personal preference.

There is one thing - the location is 30-40 minutes walk from the old town - but clearly the hotel was built in the middle of a developing new business neighbourhood.

We loved it and would return with no hesitation.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms as high up as possible for the best views of the city.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Warsaw and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.
I was delighted to read you found our hotel satisfactory in so many aspects and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,