Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$129
US$40
US$209
US$189
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
US$79
US$100
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
2,269 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeholmes placeold townfloor to ceiling windowsgreat hotelhealth clubuprising museumfitness centercorner suitemain restaurantbusiness tripbusiness districtlobby barrooms are spaciousbreakfast was excellentcentral stationpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2013

No surprise with this Hilton hotel in terms of comfort, design... The service is at a good level: I was sick during my stay and they managed quite well how to find a doctor. Unfortunately, the location is a little bit far from the city center (it is not walking distance) and the views from the rooms are not always very nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank FredK1412
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having visited Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre.

I am glad to read that you are satisfied with the level of our service.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I've spent 8 days & 7 nights here for Christmas.

Pros:
1. Nice executive floor room. I like the setting in the room - maybe it is better than executive floor plus as per previous members' reviews because I would prefer my working desk (or study) to be located in front of the great ceiling-to-floor windows rather than somewhere in the room that is separated with a bed by a wall. Further, I like the lovely red soda as well!

2. Great fitness facilities. The fitness center @ level M2 is one of the best fitness centers I have visited among all Hilton facilities. I really enjoyed a great workout there every day during my visit.

3. Great food with high quality in Meza Restaurant. Though I would access Executive Lounge for cocktail during the evening (and hence escape my dinner), I do have two dinners in this restaurant (see the reason below in Cons). There is a great variety of starters and main courses for one to choose. I would highly recommend the lobster soup and the duck beast that are very tasty and of high quality.

4. Internet connectivity is great. No matter it is wired or wireless connection in my room or in the lounge, the connectivity is great.

5. Lots of alcoholic selection in the lounge.

Cons:
1. Though the lounge was very quiet and peaceful on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, it is however very crowded (and a bit noisy) for the rest of my visit. As mentioned by one of the previous trip reports, there were situations in which no table is available at the beginning of the cocktail hours and some guests had to resort to sit at the reception.

** Even though some previous reports mention that food may be running out of time early, it's not the case for my whole stay. Instead, it's the tables running out of time very quickly!

2. I have no intention to complain but the breakfast menu in the Executive Lounge is the same for my stay. In other words, I ate the same scrambled egg, beacon and sausage, fruit, and some cold dishes every day. To be fair with the hotel, it tastes good and I have no complaint at all.

3. Opening hour of the fitness center is varied on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year Eve. I perfectly understand that the Staff there need to enjoy their vacation but I would love the Hotel to inform the Guest by either posting an announcement on its hotel website or placing a memo for each check-in guest.

4. As mentioned in Pros, I have reserved an executive-floor room. Being a Hilton Gold Member, I may have been upgraded to the next class of room (that is, executive floor plus) depending on the availability. It does not matter for me whether my room is upgraded (actually it's not for my case), but I am not happy that the check-in staff told my travel mate (who is a Hilton Diamond Member) that my room (like my travel mate's one) is also upgraded.

Room Tip: One would take a taxi or walk by about 20 minutes to Old Town and Ulica Nowy Świat.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Dear Reader,

Thank you very much for having posted this detailed feedback regarding Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre.

I was pleased to read your positive comments on our amenities.
With regards to the opening hours of the fitness centre, please accept my apologies as the information letters were distributed, however apparently did not reach your room.

We look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

We stayed a few days at the executive floor in this hotel. Nice, quiet, comfortable room (executive deluxe plus) with a large bathroom (bathtub, shower and floor heating) and a great bed. Housekeeping very good even with non-standard requests. Nice view of Warsaw from the floor-to-ceiling windows. I was also glad to see that there is now a regular taxi company "manning" the driveway instead of the hotel taxis.

However, there were a couple of things not quite on par with Hilton's usual standards. For once, the so-called "Executive Lounge". During my last stay it was a quiet and pleasant place of relaxation. This time not only was it full of loud families with kids or loud groups of young people, but also it was way too overcrowded - in the evening, it was not possible to get a free table on several occasions. At times the atmosphere was more of a sports pub than of an executive lounge.

So, dear Hiton - please rethink your strategy with regard to this, premium at least at its conception, product. Executive Lounge is a big selling point, but why should I pay a premium price when it is not available when needed and unacceptably uncivilised at others?

The staff also seemed to be confused about holiday-relalted changes - health center opening hours as an example. The breakfast selection in the refrigerated section was slightly limited, but maybe it is just me comparing it with the great buffet at the Hilton Berlin. And the surrounding area is a bit shady and the pavements are a bit worn - expect minor troubles when arriving by public transport with your luggage.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel for the place of your stay in Warsaw.

As we continue to enhance the service on a daily basis, your feedback is truly valuable. I would like to confirm that letters with information on any changes regarding the facilities opening hours are distributed in the rooms.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Stayed for three nights at the Warsaw Hilton.
First the aspects that the hotel can improve on:
1. upgrade: I paid for a EF king room and as a diamond that was what I got. No upgrade. Did it really matter? No, because our room was clean and quiet.
2.Turn down service. First night turn down, other two nights not.
3. The hot shower water was not really hot.

The positves:
1. repair carried out immediately on a Christmas day.
2. early checkin.
3. friendly staff that spoke English well.
4. breakfast in the restaurant was varied and tasty.
5. snacks and drinks in the EL were generous. Sparkling wine, wine and beer till closing time.
6. attentive staff in both the restaurant and lounge in regard to clearing tables.
7. clean, spacious and quiet room.
8. fast wifi and lan (3.8mb)
9.late check out granted

Neutral:
1. the view. New high rises and building sites. Was to be expected of a developing neighbourhood.
2. location. Not in the center, but 6 trams and buses within a 5-minute-walk. Transportation is both cheap and efficient.

When in Warsaw we would certainly return to the Hilton. Things can always be improved, but our stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having shared your opinion on our service.

It is a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with the stay, and most importantly – that you would visit us upon the next trip to Warsaw.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in order to present the usual high standards of hospitality.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Spent boxing day night at the hotel, surprisingly it was busy, well the executive lounge was anyway....
The corner room executive suite was on the 21st floor and had very good view of Warsaw, especailly at night and the floor to ceiling picture windows are a great feature.
The room had a separate lounge with a desk in front of one of the 3 picture windows (very effective positioning )and a very large bathroom with a huge corner shower with two shower heads -really great to wake you up!
The only slight gripe was that the lounge did not have a sofa as apparently the previous occupants had damaged it, so maybe at check in we should have been given the corner suite opposite as i do not think it was occupied......
As stated with other reviewers its location is a bit of a walk from the centre but i knew this so it was not a negative and at worse you can take a cheap taxi to wherever you want to go.
Special thanks to Edyta in reservations for answering all my pre-visit queries.
All round a very enjoyable flying visit.

Room Tip: Ideally upgrade to an exec room floor and if possible a corner room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Riki747

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having visited the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed the room amenities and that you were satisfied with our service during the reservation process.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.