“Nice stay”

Ranked #12 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

A clean hotel with a helpful and friendly staff. The room size is adequate with a western size bathroom. The breakfast buffet was good and the hotel is centrally located in Warsaw with plenty of cabs standing by. I would choose to return here on my next business trip.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Warsaw for your stay and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay, appreciating the room, bathroom, breakfast offer and the hotel’s location.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Erwin Verhoog

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We were in warsaw for 3 days and decided to stay at Hilton after reading the reviews.. and as expected it was just PERFECT!!! The rooms, breakfast spread , hospitality...everything was flawless! They had kept a baby cot ready for our 3yr old son...tho we cudn't use it as it was slightly small for him...but  the gesture was definitely appreciable ! We stayed on the 17th floor and the view was just amazing. Ask for higher floors and city view rooms as the other side has construction work going on. There are some good restaurants,a casino and a small grocery store just next to the hotel in a small complex. Do try out the pizzas and pastas in pizzeria. Coming to the location...it is not right at the center of the city...but u'll find lot of taxis just outside the Hilton door to cover the 2-2.5kms distance to the city and central station. I'm glad that we chose Hilton for our stay in Warsaw...

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with you choice of our hotel and we met your expectations set high by the positive guest reviews on this site.
Thank you for complimenting on the room, bathroom, breakfast offer and the level of service, hospitality and helpfulness of our team.
We very much hope to have a chance to welcome you back!
Best regards,
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was staying at Hilton Warsaw for a conference taking place there. The hotel itself is very modern, the lobby area is very light, tall ceiling and nice atmosphere. The rooms are rather small but very nice decorated. And that is pretty much all possitive I could say about this place. My stay became a nightmare soon enough to ruin the good first impression. The minibar in the room was used when I checked in. The next day no one refilled it, so I called reception. The housekeeping ladies kept bursting into my room at 06:00am every morning. I told reception desk that it is way too early for someone to clean my room, but still I had this problem till the end of my stay.
The worst part of my stay was when I tried to check out and take my bill. I prepaid the whole stay at check in, so I expected just a quick check out.(when I prepaid they told me that they cannot give me receipt at that moment). Yes, it was quick, only the invoice I was given included only the first night of my stay. I was still confused with all the currency differences but I noticed that the round trip transfer to the airport was also missing. The front office manager started to niggle and it seemed to me that there was something wrong going on. I was going to miss my flight, so I told them to mail me the correct invoice with everithing I have already prepaid. After 100 mails and telephone calls the invoice is still missing. That was 2 months ago... My advice is to pay with credit card if you can and avoid cash payments and money exchange at reception. People should feel safe when staying at Hilton but this property prooved me wrong.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank PetyaAngelova
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Ms Angelova,
We were very concerned to read your review of the stay with us. What you describe is certainly below our high Hilton standards and not representative of the level of service we strive every day to deliver to our valued Guests.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assure you of our efforts to improve in the areas you mentioned. We have investigated in detail with our Front Desk team what went wrong to result in such difficulties in obtaining the correct invoice. Also, I believe a member of our team has in the meantime reached out to you directly with apologies and the outstanding invoice. Please do contact anyone on our team if we can still be of any assistance.
We were glad to note you liked the modern feel of the hotel: the light and spacious lobby and the nicely decorated rooms. We therefore hope you will give us a chance to welcome you again in the future and impress you with our usual high standards and impeccable guest service.
With apologies and kindest regards,
Israel
Reviewed 10 July 2014

i enjoyed my stay at the hilton warsaw , helpful staff nicely designed rooms and a spectacular view over warsaw skyline , the food and drinks variety is really good and a big plus for the prices , over all its very very recommended !!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for recommending the Hilton Warsaw! We are glad you liked the room with its spectacular view, our Food & Beverage offer and you were happy with the value for price paid.
We do invite you back to the Hilton Warsaw whenever you are back in town.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Hilton Warsaw is located in proximity of Warsaw’s center , it doesn’t have a real central position in the old center or close to the newer shopping malls , but everything is just a short taxi ride away or even in walkable distance (20+ min.) .
If you take a taxi from or to the airport the cost is usually around 50 zloty (even on sundays when the higher “night fare” is calculated .

This time I spend a week-end night at this hotel , arriving sunday afternoon and leaving on monday .
Check-in was done in a couple of minutes as the hotel staff had already prepared everything and got my key for room 2406 in one of the higher Executive floors .

Room very well maintained , with perfect space and furniture (see pictures) , so is the bathroom with both a tube and separate shower .
Internet was available complimentary with limited bandwidth which is enough for normal use (e-mails , checking websites , etc.) .

I had access to the Executive Lounge in the 26th floor which is , in my opinion , one of the coziest in Europe .
It has a fair selection of soft drinks and coffee/tea during the day and a nice selection of canapés and snacks in the evening between 18.30 and 20.30 pm. , there is also a choice of alcoholic drinks at that time .
The lounge is a pleasant place and I often remain there doing some work until closing time at 23.00.
The lounge is also offering breakfast service in the morning , but I usually prefer taking it in the main restaurant in the lobby (breakfast served until 10.30 on week days) , it has a very good selection of foods and a nice ambience .
From the mezzanine level 2 it is possible to access the Holmes Fitness and Spa Center , as it often happens it’s a bigger facility open also for non-hotel guests , you get a towel and can proceed to the locker rooms (bring your own lock or ask at the reception !) and then decide to use the full optional fitness center , or the swimming pool that includes also a couple of whirlpools , sauna , and steam bath .
The also offer Spa services , but I have never used them so far .

All the staff in this Hilton is young , ready to help , and customer friendly .

Due to my previous experience I can suggest you to avoid the hotel rooms behind the elevators (it’s just one “lucky" room each floor)

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms behind the elevators !
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank AlessioG
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to share the detailed and interesting review of your stay at the Hilton Warsaw.
We are very happy to read your comments regarding the helpful and guest friendly service as well as the hotels facilities and location.
Thank you for being our returning Guest and we already look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards from Warsaw!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at this Hilton and I continue to like it a lot. My room was beautiful with gorgeous view of the city and also super comfortable. I like the neighborhood which is convenient and appreciated the breakfast buffet which was one of the best I experienced recently.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Laurent G
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for returning to the Hilton Warsaw! We are delighted to hear you appreciate the comfortable room with its view, the convenient location as well as the breakfast offer.
We look forward to being able to welcome you back soon.
With best regards,
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The hotel is modern, clean, and comfortable. The service is professional, courteous, and fast. My main complaint would be that the windows don't open, even on the smoking floor. Also, there seems to be only one restaurant and one bar.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are large and comfortable, including the spacious bathroom with separate shower and b...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your feedback.
It was good to read you enjoyed the comfort of our hotel and the professionalism of our team.
With regards to your comment on only one restaurant and bar, we are delighted to inform you that we have recently opened two more outlets for our Guests’ convenience and enjoyment. These are the fantastic new ILLY coffee shop and the unique terrace concept: the PIAZZA Lounge & Grill.
We hope to welcome you back soon to be able to show you all our new additions.