“A brilliant hotel with great spa facilities”

Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre
Ranked #12 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my mum for a December city break and it was a truly fantastic experience. The hotel was everything we wanted - from room decor, space, and spa facilities. It is situated not that far from the city centre and allowed us to see Warsaw in its beautiful Christmassy mood. Also, very good customer service!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shakira777
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that you spent memorable time at our hotel. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Warsaw for your city break and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.
We do hope you will visit us again whenever you are next in Warsaw.
With best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel was wonderful in explaining where the local historical sites where and how far away they where. When we had a death in the family and had to fly home unexpectedly they did everything they could to help us. I can't say enough good things about their friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CindyofVienna

Dear Guest,
We truly appreciate your comment praising our customer service levels. We were sorry to hear about the sad circumstances ending your visit to Warsaw. It is important for us to know that our team members showed flexibility and tried to assist as well as they could.
We hope to be able to serve you in the future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel was fine for an overnight visit, I actually felt more of a business hotel. Personally I would not stay here again as it is a bit far out from the centre, although taxis are always out the front. The bed for me was rock hard but that is personal taste. Apart from this, the staff where excellent
, the hotel spotless, and what can I say about the breakfast, great variety, so much to choose from, which for me was brilliant. As I said I would not stay here but only due to it being slightly far out, the rest cannot fault.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were glad to hear you enjoyed the service of our team members, appreciated the cleanliness of the hotel and the variety of our breakfast offer.
With regards to the location of our hotel, let me mention that there are many convenient transport options, such as inexpensive taxis available on our doorstep and numerous trams and buses which stop just a block away from the hotel. This makes it fairly easy to access any of the city’s tourist attractions.
We do hope you will decide to visit us again in the future.
With kind invitation and regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner with my boyfriend. The Menu looked very nice so we ordered chicken skewers. After some time it was presented to us but the meat was absolutely raw. So we returned it. So what the staff did? They took the meat and reheated the same meat from our plates and served it again. After the raw meat was dripping on our bread etc. we didn't eat it and asked for a bill and when they came with the bill they charged us for everything. Terrible experience

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Dariusz W
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Dariusz,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Firstly let me say, that you are absolutely right and what you describe is not in any way representative of the highest standards of service or the quality of culinary experience we want to offer our Guests.
I am very sorry for this disappointing experience. The Piazza Lounge & Grill is our brand new project which we have just launched and are very proud of this unique concept. Its most important aspects are quality of food and the level of service, on which two points, we have unfortunately failed on this particular occasion. I do apologise and assure you that we are absolutely determined to offer impeccable food and service and have used your invaluable feedback as basis for further training and improvement. Many thanks for sharing!
We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to present to you our Piazza Lounge & Grill and we are confident that this time we will truly Make it Right for you and you will be able to enjoy Piazza’s impressive outdoor surroundings as well as the simple but delicious food and friendly and helpful service!

Looking forward to being able to welcome you back!

With sincere apologies & kindest regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

A clean hotel with a helpful and friendly staff. The room size is adequate with a western size bathroom. The breakfast buffet was good and the hotel is centrally located in Warsaw with plenty of cabs standing by. I would choose to return here on my next business trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Warsaw for your stay and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay, appreciating the room, bathroom, breakfast offer and the hotel’s location.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We were in warsaw for 3 days and decided to stay at Hilton after reading the reviews.. and as expected it was just PERFECT!!! The rooms, breakfast spread , hospitality...everything was flawless! They had kept a baby cot ready for our 3yr old son...tho we cudn't use it as it was slightly small for him...but  the gesture was definitely appreciable ! We stayed on the 17th floor and the view was just amazing. Ask for higher floors and city view rooms as the other side has construction work going on. There are some good restaurants,a casino and a small grocery store just next to the hotel in a small complex. Do try out the pizzas and pastas in pizzeria. Coming to the location...it is not right at the center of the city...but u'll find lot of taxis just outside the Hilton door to cover the 2-2.5kms distance to the city and central station. I'm glad that we chose Hilton for our stay in Warsaw...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with you choice of our hotel and we met your expectations set high by the positive guest reviews on this site.
Thank you for complimenting on the room, bathroom, breakfast offer and the level of service, hospitality and helpfulness of our team.
We very much hope to have a chance to welcome you back!
Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was staying at Hilton Warsaw for a conference taking place there. The hotel itself is very modern, the lobby area is very light, tall ceiling and nice atmosphere. The rooms are rather small but very nice decorated. And that is pretty much all possitive I could say about this place. My stay became a nightmare soon enough to ruin the good first impression. The minibar in the room was used when I checked in. The next day no one refilled it, so I called reception. The housekeeping ladies kept bursting into my room at 06:00am every morning. I told reception desk that it is way too early for someone to clean my room, but still I had this problem till the end of my stay.
The worst part of my stay was when I tried to check out and take my bill. I prepaid the whole stay at check in, so I expected just a quick check out.(when I prepaid they told me that they cannot give me receipt at that moment). Yes, it was quick, only the invoice I was given included only the first night of my stay. I was still confused with all the currency differences but I noticed that the round trip transfer to the airport was also missing. The front office manager started to niggle and it seemed to me that there was something wrong going on. I was going to miss my flight, so I told them to mail me the correct invoice with everithing I have already prepaid. After 100 mails and telephone calls the invoice is still missing. That was 2 months ago... My advice is to pay with credit card if you can and avoid cash payments and money exchange at reception. People should feel safe when staying at Hilton but this property prooved me wrong.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank PetyaAngelova
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Ms Angelova,
We were very concerned to read your review of the stay with us. What you describe is certainly below our high Hilton standards and not representative of the level of service we strive every day to deliver to our valued Guests.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assure you of our efforts to improve in the areas you mentioned. We have investigated in detail with our Front Desk team what went wrong to result in such difficulties in obtaining the correct invoice. Also, I believe a member of our team has in the meantime reached out to you directly with apologies and the outstanding invoice. Please do contact anyone on our team if we can still be of any assistance.
We were glad to note you liked the modern feel of the hotel: the light and spacious lobby and the nicely decorated rooms. We therefore hope you will give us a chance to welcome you again in the future and impress you with our usual high standards and impeccable guest service.
With apologies and kindest regards,