“NO”

Ranked #113 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Łódź, Lodz, Poland
“NO”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

We had slept in many hostels and we didn't care even if the conditions were poor, so we booked a night here despite all the reviews here. Our double room was tiny and crowded with six dorm beds, with no place to move. The windows didn't block any street noise, and the hostel was surrounded by pubs. The worst thing was a big group of teenage girls staying at the same time, being really noisy even at late night and early morning. It was impossible to get a shower or even use the toilet because the female bathroom was overcrowded with the girls as well, and the male bathroom was dirty. We left the hostel with relief and now we tell stories about it as a joke. If you want to get some rest at all, book somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Budapest
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

This hostel didn't make my stay in warsaw any better. First I didn't know if the management was nice or bad, they seemed nice sometimes, other times they seemed uninterested. My polish friend made a reservation for us for two days and they charged me and my friend for one (I didn't notice) and then said I didn't had a reservation for the next day.

The rooms weren't clean, there was a sock in the bed, a can of cider near the window and two used glasses. Also, some dirty sheets on the table. I felt I was breathing dirty air while I was trying to sleep.

The lockers are not in their best state. There is no breakfast. The kitchen doesn't have a bottle opener. It is very noise at nights...

the location is good but... I don't know, I just didn't feel ok here.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Budapest, Hungary
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

So we arrive and the lady seems a little clueless. We go to our room and we don't really understand if there's someone there or not because it is so dirty and only half of the beds have linens. After figuring out we are alone and which are the "clean" beds, I find someone else's sock in my room. And three empty cans of beer. I go to the staff - she doesn't really care and stares blankly at me. Worst night ever, feeling all the dirty sheets with me. Bad wifi, doesn't really reach the rooms or anywhere anyway. Next day there acute desorganization comes with no toilet paper, dirty floors, crappy looking lockers, over all very dirty kitchen. Finally the staff didnt understand our reservation call WHICH WAS IN POLISH EVEN and booked us only for one day when we asked two. One of the girls was very nice about it, the other one just kept a bad attitude even it if it was clear she was wrong. Seriously, if you are so not nice, hostels are not the place for you to work. Never EVER have I had such a bad experience in a hostel. Good location and good price though, if you are able to stand the dirty linens and towels hanging out just in the middle of the corridors like just now as i write this review.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

A receptionist is very cruel. She doesnt care about the feeling of a tourist.. When I felt the most tired, she got on my nerve so that I will never be able to forget about the bad feeling of this hostel. Normally, I am not a person who wrote commenrs on the website. But I am writing to make you avoid the same mistake by booking this hostel. No way!
Also, it seems like it is located in very good place but actually, very hard to find bcos there is no noticeable sign! This hostel is killing me.

• Stayed January 2013
6 Thank ajsjdkflg
Northampton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

Stayed very recently, worst hostel ever, booked a private room, got a 4 bed dorm, tiny room, very uncomfortable beds. been charged 3 times for our stay, still trying to get refund.Noisy at weekends as club below. its simply some rooms on 3rd floor of an office building. Difficult to find.
Cheap, so do not expect much

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RobCarm
Madrid, Spain
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2012

The boy in the reception was really rude, bad-mannered and very unfriendly. However the worst thing was that they charged me twice the reservation and I did not get my money back never!!!!

There are several hostels in Warsawa better, cleaner, cheaper and more friendly than this, it was a pitty we realize about this a bit late. My advice: LOOK FOR ANOTHER HOSTEL.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank LIMAKO187514
Warsaw, Poland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

At check-in I was informed that the complete amount of my stay was taken out of my account 48hours before arrival. My bedroom resembled a storage room for old broken bed and mattresses. When I asked for the BBQ area, the receptionist took me to the lift lobby, pointed through a small window to a parking area 3 floors down and said "smoke". ...? The only facility they do have is a 24hour reception. ALL the others facilities mentioned on their site is NOT true. The staff is unfriendly and not helpful at all. It's like they don't know anything about their own city. The bathrooms never got clean in my 4 days here, and to top it all, on the second day, I woke up with 14 bite marks over my hands and arms.

Room Tip: This place is not for travellers. It's more for school trips and students that study in the area...