“Visit is a must!”

Room Escape Warszawa
Ranked #1 of 99 Fun & Games in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Room Escape Warszawa is all about adventure and fun! It is a real-time escape game which requires the participants to think fast, be creative and observant but most of all to work as a team. The main quest in the game is to escape the trap by solving puzzles and riddles testing your creativity, observation skills, logic and teamwork. We do our best to make this adventure an unforgettable experience for you and your friends. So if are you ready for a challenge and lots of fun do not hesitate and try to solve our mysteries.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

What a place !
I think it is one of most interesting places to stop by and have some fun in Warsaw. Great place to hang out with your friends while solving well prepared riddles and challenging puzzles.
I recommend this place for people who would like to spend some enjoyable time and have fun in new extraordinary way. I'm already planning my next visit to experience it again but different rooms this time!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

One of the most interesting and challenging place I recently visited in Warsaw. Well prepared riddles and lot of great fun. Recommend to anyone who is interested in experiencing something new, exciting and fun!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Room Escape was such a great experience! The puzzles were both challenging and fun! I would definitely recommend Room Escape to anyone living in Warsaw or even just visiting Warsaw for a period of time! Awesome to do with a group of friends!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I've been to a couple of places like that with my friends, but that one was by far THE BEST one. We loved the look of Indiana Jones room, with all the details and carefull planning of the puzzles... And thanks to some tips we were able to escape ;) Bottom line is: if you are smart enough and have a good team, you will manage to escape ! :)

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Extraordinary fun! It was the first time for me and I really had a great time there. Forces you to use your grey matter;)Was there with my friends and it wasn’t easy at first but we finally managed to get out! when I am in Warsaw next time I will visit room escape again for sure. It’s a must for everyone who is searching for something special and wants to spend enjoyable time!