“Nice idea, but food was just -eh”
Review of Pierogarnia

Pierogarnia
Ranked #928 of 2,584 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Północne
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice idea, but food was just -eh”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We tried it on a very cold evening. Had borsch and mushroom pierogi. Borsch was too intense like from a mx; meanwhile, the pierogi were not very flavorful- dumping them in the borsch helped make this meal work. My father in law felt there were too few mushrooms in the pierogi (more cabbage). He'd been here some time ago and said it was much better, so maybe something changed? I'd try a different pierogi place if given the choice.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Kauai, Hawaii
“Absolutely Aweful”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I can't believe this place has good reviews. Upon entering I wanted to run away simply because of the horrible smell. But my little nephew was hungry so we stayed. Besides the initial warning sign of smell, the atmosphere is reminiscent of communistic milk bars. This may be a novelty for tourists, but as someone who grew up here, I didn't appreciate the memory. When it comes to food - it was disgusting. First they didn't have what we ordered, not a big deal. Then the food came in soaked in the boiling water - what restaurant doesn't take the step to drain dumplings? My dad's on the other hand came soaked in oil. My russian pierogies which supposed to only have cheese and potatoes, came in with some weird meat - maybe ham? After only few bites I wanted to throw up, and spend the rest of the day sick to my stomach. I highly recommend not coming here.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank kayamaya
langdorp
“Small restaurant serving excellent pierogi (Polish specialty)”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We had a mixed plate of Pierogi and some Polish wine. Both were excellent! Located in the old town, close to the wall you'd expect a tourist trap but far from it We had a nice lunch!

Visited September 2012
Timbuktu, Mali
“Nice and Easy”
Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

This seems to be a popular Place for Dumplins also for the locals. It is an unptretentious but nice hang out. The dumplings come in various tastes, also for vegatarians. We enjoyed the half Portion which proofed to be enough for a Snack. Tool bad they do not serve beer!

Moorestown, New Jersey, United States
“Pierogies, Pierogies and more Pierogies”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We ate across the cobblestones right next to the Barbican outside and loved it! They have many different types of pierogies. Some are boiled, some are fried, and so many different fillings! Fun was had by all and afterward we had to lounge on the Barbakan before walking back to mamaison residence diana.

Visited July 2011