E. Wedel Chocolate Lounge Staroswiecki Sklep
Ranked #2 of 62 Dessert in Warsaw
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: For more than 160 years we have been doing whatever possible to make customers associate E.Wedel with the best that one can find in chocolate. We relate back to the tradition which says that works made with the hands of masters are unique. More chocolaterias have been opened since 2004. Each of them offers the magic of chocolate and unique atmosphere. Try the exceptional drinking chocolates and other sweets, including a variety of desserts as well as hand-made pralines, all produced with passion and under the vigilant eye of Janusz Profus, the Chocolate Maestro.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Drinking chocolate! Oh my goodness! So delicious! My mom and I both had the traditional drinking chocolate and were in heaven. I do not like overly sweet drinks and found this just sweet enough. The service was good. The prices were reasonable. I wish I was there now.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you like warm chocolate this is the perfect place for you! I have never tasted better, i tried the traditional recipe and it was so wonderfull. This is a place for desserts, especially chocolate

Reviewed 22 July 2014

After a great meal, we went to Wedel for some desserts and we weren't disappointed. If you have an inclination for a chocolate based treat, then this is a place for you. The raspberry tiramisu might be misnamed as it really isn't tiramisu, but it is delicious.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Coffee, cakes, cheesecake (not NY style!), ice creams... delightful interior, excellent service. What's not to like? Go there!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a restaurant devoted to chocolate. There are all different kids of chocolate available and the menu is extensive but I was not impressed by the hot chocolate. I thought it would be much better.

1  Thank Judithh12