“superb meal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #127 of 2,408 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Polish, European, Eastern European, Central European, International
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Florence
“superb meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

Top class eating just up the road from our hotel in a spot away from the tourist hordes. We had a great chicken, some dumplings and a divine merengue cake. Heaps of locals having parties, wedding receptions - so obviously a place with a great reputation. Faultless!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank david B

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Malmo, Sweden
“Rib eye steak to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Visited this place a sunday at 6pm.
I ate salmon for starter. And Rib eye steak with polish cabbage (bacon) for main Course.

I can Great recommend this. The rib eye Was so good that i am almost thinking about going to The kitchen and kiss The chef. ;)

London, United Kingdom
“Cake for breakfast please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

This place had a beautiful selection of cakes and they start arriving from breakfast onwards. Not cheap but worth a visit if around the area

Visited June 2014
MKE
“Real Polish cooking in a cool restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me by a hotel concierge when I asked about a restaurant with authentic Polish food. The restaurant has a nice clean atmosphere; the server was very polite and knowledgeable. The lemonade was some of the best I have ever had; Poles tend not to over-sweeten as we do in the US. There is also a pastry bar with scrumptious-looking treats. They have a nice place to sit outside; unfortunately I did not because of the cold and rainy weather. A very pleasant place to eat.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jaime000
Warsaw
“Simply Great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Went here for a coffee based on a recommendation by a shopkeeper we went to. She told us that besides great coffee they also had great cakes! If all her recommendations are as good as this one she may always advise me!! :-)

Very nice atmosphere, outside sitting, looking well preserved and maintained and has an extremely welcoming atmosphere.
The choice of cakes is very nice and to be honest this is one of the best cakes I ate so far in Poland!! Simply DELICIOUS!!!
The coffee was very nice a swell and when we had a look at the menu we saw some "non standard" things which triggered us. So we ordered for my partner a beef tartare and I ordered a salad with pear, gorgonzola and hazelnuts.

I am not the greatest lover of tartare but this one was tasting very nice, it melted on my tongue!
My salad was very tasty as well with a delicate dressing and especially the combination with the hazelnuts was very nice!

Another nice place to visit again for a normal meal as the menu really looked very inviting!

The service was very nice, professional and welcoming!

Another place we can recommend whether for a drink, coffee, cakes or a meal. They simply have it all!!

• Visited August 2014