“The worst New Year's Eve i've ever had”
Review of Piccola Italia

Piccola Italia
Ranked #635 of 2,494 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Warszawa
“The worst New Year's Eve i've ever had”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I spent New Year's Eve with my friends in this restaurant and i'm very disappointed. When we came to the restaurant it turned out that the party is organized in two different rooms but there is only one DJ who played some time in one room and then was changing the room. Of course, when he was leaving the room he switched on some CD but nearly nobody danced. Moreover, what disappointed me and my friends the most was the fact that we paid PLN 250 each but there were very little food. In fact, around 11:30 waitresses took all the food from the Swedish table to the kitchen and everybody was sitting hungry. We told the waitress that we want something to eat and 10 minutes later she brought one plate with meat but there were around 50 people in our room so when i went to the Swedish table to grab something everything was already gone. The same was with main courses, there were not enough food for everybody.
The vodka was also strange. I know the brand which they served but it tasted weird.

The service also left much to say. They didn't remember what drinks we asked for and sometimes we has to wait for a long time for our order.

I don't recommend this place!!!

• Visited January 2012

• Polish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The best Italian food I've ever had!”
Reviewed 18 August 2010

During our weeklong trip to Warsaw this past Spring we ate here twice because it was that good. Once I had a pasta with marinara and spinach which was to die for...and the other time I had the pizza. Plus the service was fabulous, though parking was a bit tricky.

1 Thank gifroc
Warsaw
“The best Italian restaurant in Warsaw”
Reviewed 23 May 2010

As stated above - the best Italian restaurant in Warsaw. Do not be mistaken by its outside look - you will find comfy tables and delicious, italian food inside.

1 Thank valkirius
Warsaw
“My favorite Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 2 October 2009

Dont't be discouraged by the remote location or an ugly, post-communist building in which it is located. The food is a reward for overcoming the above difficulties - simple, but not simplistic Italian cuisine with a fmaily atmosphere.

Warsaw
“Best italian restaurant in Warsaw”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

Best italian food in city in strange ugly building. I would never select it not being invited there. I tried many other italian restaurants here but I return to Piccolo Italia with all my family.