“Terrible”

Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Typical Italian restaurant, born in 1998, one of the first in Warsaw to equip the pizza oven for pizza. Italian property, although it offers classic cuisine, has paid attention to the raw materials that are purchased in Italy. Two rooms available to guests, can accommodate up to 100 guests, children's corner. From Tuesday it serves fresh fish and seafood. A dedicated menu for Chianina breeds Sweets of own production from the confectionery of proprieta 'Dolce Amaro, adjacent to the restaurant
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Terrible place. Food is not great. However staff is very welcoming. I may not visit this place again. However I would like to mention that this is my one time experience.

1  Thank VKG1982

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I liked the food. And I liked the pricing. Probably I'd go more often but it's upstairs and the disabled access is not good for my wife. Nevertheless, I can recommend it for those who don't have that problem.

1  Thank DavidJJames
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Location and surroundings very attractive restaurant but it's worth coming here for a very good cuisine

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I spent New Year's Eve with my friends in this restaurant and i'm very disappointed. When we came to the restaurant it turned out that the party is organized in two different rooms but there is only one DJ who played some time in one room and then was changing the room. Of course, when he was leaving the room he switched on some CD but nearly nobody danced. Moreover, what disappointed me and my friends the most was the fact that we paid PLN 250 each but there were very little food. In fact, around 11:30 waitresses took all the food from the Swedish table to the kitchen and everybody was sitting hungry. We told the waitress that we want something to eat and 10 minutes later she brought one plate with meat but there were around 50 people in our room so when i went to the Swedish table to grab something everything was already gone. The same was with main courses, there were not enough food for everybody.
The vodka was also strange. I know the brand which they served but it tasted weird.

The service also left much to say. They didn't remember what drinks we asked for and sometimes we has to wait for a long time for our order.

I don't recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2010

During our weeklong trip to Warsaw this past Spring we ate here twice because it was that good. Once I had a pasta with marinara and spinach which was to die for...and the other time I had the pizza. Plus the service was fabulous, though parking was a bit tricky.

1  Thank gifroc