“Okay sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Mirów
Neighbourhood: Mirów
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ordered this 38 piece plate of sushi mix og tempura and maki rolls. It costed 169 zl.

The girlfriend is more experienced eating sushi and she liked it very much. There was a lot of salmon on in the rolls which she loves.
Me on the other hand like tempura more and it sounds strange but I like my sushi wih only very small pieces of salmon.
For me personally I think the normal maki was better then my normally prefered tempura.

Anyway both our opinions together makes this a four.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

In 2007 I had my first SUSHI in this restaurant. The meal was awesome and I liked it so much that I went to a lesson and learnt how to make sushi on my own. After 100 kg of rice I lost count how much sushi I made. Over those years I still came to Sushi77 a few times a year. ( I am too lazy to make tempura sushi at home). This restaurant is my younger son's favourite restaurant. My older son takes his girlfriend for lunches. My favourite starter: shrimp ( in tempura) salad.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

A good place for nice sushi, yet still requires some improvements.
The sushi itself is good, the soups we've tries - too; what requires more attention is service side; we've been here in non-peak hours (actually, the place was almost empty!), yet the service was a bit delayed, unfortunately (eg, if we're having a sushi, it will be good to have soy sauce without special asking... if we're having the desert - why the dirty dishes are still remaining on our table?)

I hope these can be clarified, so our next visit brings better eval; for now - food 4+, service 3-

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The best sushi ever. I was there several times. Good soups, delicious sushi (big and small sets), good deserts. Very polite service.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I went with my friend there. The local is small but really nice inside. It was my first time with sushi and damn, it was so so good ❤ really waiting to come back there