“Bad service”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend visited the café to have some late breakfast. The servant forgot half of my order and when I asked about it 25 minutes later he said oops and giggled.

I will return to Warsaw.
I won't return to Coffee Karma.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Friendly and helpful staff combined with great food and beach deck chairs on Sunday lunch makes perfect combination! Definitely I'll come back.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I love Karma Coffee because it's a night owl like me. 11pm Ice Americano in June hot weather was a perfect treat while in Warsaw. Free wifi, plenty of seating space, very trendy but still friendly. Great for relaxing or doing some work. Lovely vibe and good prices.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Karma is on the fashionable Most Holy Savior circle in a sea of competing cafes and restaurants. Our experience was that Karma had the best basic egg + tomato breakfast of the bunch, though with supermarket bread (a travesty given the three top-notch bakeries on the street around the corner). Hot drinks were also competent but not exceptional. All in all, this is a solid go-to cafe for brunch or coffee. It's also open late.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I visited here on our first day in Warsaw. The guy who served us was lovely and spoke to us in English (we were hopelessly trying to order in Polish)

The burger was gorgeous and it was a lovely little place! Not too pricey (cheap compared to UK prices obviously)