“Great atmosphere, wonderful food”
Review of Coffee Karma

Coffee Karma
Ranked #60 of 114 Coffee & Tea in Warsaw
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here late at night on our way back from the Legia game!
We got a great outside table and it was a fantastic night, even at 11:30 pm. The service was quick and the food came out quickly and done right. Our son wanted his sandwich without certain items on it, and it came out perfect!
M wife and our friend had sandwiches and they raved about them. I had the łody sundae, and it was HUGE and out of this world!

It is in a great area, very busy and hipster! Very well priced and worth it!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend visited the café to have some late breakfast. The servant forgot half of my order and when I asked about it 25 minutes later he said oops and giggled.

I will return to Warsaw.
I won't return to Coffee Karma.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Friendly and helpful staff combined with great food and beach deck chairs on Sunday lunch makes perfect combination! Definitely I'll come back.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I love Karma Coffee because it's a night owl like me. 11pm Ice Americano in June hot weather was a perfect treat while in Warsaw. Free wifi, plenty of seating space, very trendy but still friendly. Great for relaxing or doing some work. Lovely vibe and good prices.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Karma is on the fashionable Most Holy Savior circle in a sea of competing cafes and restaurants. Our experience was that Karma had the best basic egg + tomato breakfast of the bunch, though with supermarket bread (a travesty given the three top-notch bakeries on the street around the corner). Hot drinks were also competent but not exceptional. All in all, this is a solid go-to cafe for brunch or coffee. It's also open late.