“Very nice ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Nice popular coffee place.
Great pastries, very good sandwiches. Especially the turkey and brie sandwich. Salads ok.
Nice staff. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The staff what simply horrible! When you place two orders at the same time you would expect to get them together, well won't happen here!
The food is fine but nothing special.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great location, the place is quite spacious, it's a pity that also gloomy.
I met in the weekend morning with friends, it was not too busy. The coffe was OK... just ok. The service could have been more attentive...

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here late at night on our way back from the Legia game!
We got a great outside table and it was a fantastic night, even at 11:30 pm. The service was quick and the food came out quickly and done right. Our son wanted his sandwich without certain items on it, and it came out perfect!
M wife and our friend had sandwiches and they raved about them. I had the łody sundae, and it was HUGE and out of this world!

It is in a great area, very busy and hipster! Very well priced and worth it!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend visited the café to have some late breakfast. The servant forgot half of my order and when I asked about it 25 minutes later he said oops and giggled.

I will return to Warsaw.
I won't return to Coffee Karma.