All reviewsceiling fanview of the lakebled islandroom service breakfastthe ownerrow boatperfect viewsmall supermarketlovely hostsmain roadminute strolllight sleeperrooms are smalla great place to stayrowing boatbled cakeexcellent stay
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Arrived late afternoon and it was raining, we were greeted and shown to our rooms by a very hospitable and friendly young chap!

First things first, what an amazing view!
Secondly, what a great selection of teas to warm us up using the kettle in our room!

We stayed four nights and genuinely have no complaints about the place.
We had a lovely clean room, clean bathroom, clean towels and wasn't disturbed at any stage by near by traffic.

Free wifi. Ceiling fan. AC. Balcony. Digital TV.

10 minute beautiful walk to town by the lake.

The hosts go out of their way to help you and share local knowledge should you enquire and even treat you to a little gift on check-out!

Room Tip: The end room has a window in the bathroom for some natural light
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Lovely hotel, great hospitality. I was concerned when we arrived that it was right on the road (as many are in Lk Bled) but their new windows blocked out any road noise.
The staff was very helpful and we appreciated their attentiveness

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The receptionist was a flake. She just said no boats even though there was one moored at their dock and the multiple signs directing us to rent a boat there. Offered no assistance or when when she would have one. Lame.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
pletna, Owner at Pension Pletna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear guest,
I was so shocked reading your review:( Certainly, such rude behaviour should not have happened in the first place. Renting boats is my brother's bussiness next door, I only offer my reception for it, and I have already sent him your review for further action. I am sure he will do what he needs to do!!!
However, as boat renting does not anything to do with my bussiness of running B&B and you have not stayed with us as our B&B guests I also very kindly ask you to remove it from our tripadvisor site as it is a very negative and and should be attributed to my brother's boat rental site. We are really trynig our best to mentain the high level of our B&B and it willl make us leap for a number of places:(
I do apologize on my brotehr's behalf for the unappropraite behavour of his employee and would like to make it up for it by offering you a free hour of boat rental. if you are still around, pelase, ask for Mojca, my husband Robert or my son Vid.
I thank you very much for your understaning I wish you furthermore a nice stay in Bled
Best regards
Mojca Mušič

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Beautiful and spotless rooms! it was beside the road but we were not bothered by the noise. It is ~10 minute walk to the city center. the bus stop from ljubljana is a few meters from the place. hosts were really friendly. they have a private deck where you can swim and lounge around

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely little B&B. Mojca was super friendly and helpful and made us feel like home. Great value for money - every room has a beautiful lake view and own balcony. With only crossing a street you can go swim in the lake, what a luxury! The rooms are very tidy and with 7€ you get a nice room service breakfast. Would have liked to stay longer!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple