“Not good”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bled
Penzion Apartmaji Preseren
Ranked #32 of 61 Bled B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Rooms average. Price high. Owner cheapskate. Even a drink served to guests by the sale of 100% of the price. For example, a beer in the store 80 cents at him 2 eur. Location of apartments is not attractive.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivan R

Reviewed 29 May 2014

You can view the Julian Alps from your room. The room was decent and roomy. The bathroom was adequate but cramped. The innkeeper was very kind to me. I got intestinal flu the first night and didn't go outside until our second day. The rest my party enjoyed Lake Bled and the nearby park. I only get to see it through the eye of a camera. The kind innkeeper brought me some soup and bread. It was a very nice gesture, but I couldn't eat it. The breakfasts were adequate. The most troubling thing was the smoke from the furnace. Evidently the heat the hot water (hot water heat) via wood. The smoke was so bad that we couldn't use our walkout balcony. What a shame! I wouldn't recommend this place because of the smoke otherwise it was okay.

Room Tip: Ask if there is a room available in their building across the street. That be far enough away from t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Nice and big rooms in a quiet place 3 minutes (drive) from Bled center, We booked for two evenings and decide to stay one more night, the host (forgot his name…), was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was good, nice view of the mountains from the balcony, I recommend this apartment.
5 minutes walk from the apartment there is a restaurant, not the best I ever eat but if you are hungry and don’t want to move your car it's not bad idea to eat there a dinner.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My sister and I stayed three nights at Apts Preseren in late June 2013. I can't speak highly enough of the facility's value for price, its quiet location, and host Gregor's friendly helpfulness. He gave us great tips about an alternate route to Vintner Gorge and a good local restaurant, right around the corner. He made sure we got to the Bled Jezero train station. Even if you aren't traveling by car, consider Apt Preseren! It's in a quiet location, an easy 1.2 mile stroll into Bled, but with none of the noise and commercialization that surrounds the lake. My sister and I are both in our early 60's, and had no trouble walking everywhere. (Taxis are also easily available.)

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2012

In july-august we went by car to visit Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina and back again, by Austria and Germany, (2 adults and 2 teenagers) preparing everything at the last moment with Tripadvisor.

At this hotel we had a very pleasant stay, very close to beautiful Bled. The restaurant nearby served perfect dishes too...

Unexpected roadworks prevented everyone to get close to their hotel by car, but we managed allright, parking at the restaurant at the southside of the village.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2012

As the title of my review, this place is indeed, serene, peacefull, tranquil. In or way from Croatia to Innsbruck, following my sister advice, I choose Bled to spent a couple of nights. The staying at this pension complete the beautifull experience in Bled.
The location, far enough from the crowds (up to 10 min by car), in a very, very peaceful corner of Zasip, a very nice terrace. The owners, a very kind family, are friendly and helpful. The internet conection is very good. The rooms are sooo clean, breakfast is rich enough. I would definitelly stay here, if I ever come back in Bled. Bravo for the owner family!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Veterinaru
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night while travelling briefly into Slovenia from Austria and before travelling on into Italy.
The owners were friendly and helpful.
The room was a good size and reasonably appointed.
Breakfast was fairly average although there was an offer by the owner to cook eggs.
The main downsides to the location are the strong smell of cow manure and the constant ringing of church bells which continued all through the night with extended ringing from 7.00 am.
There is no need to have an alarm clock and unless you are a very sound sleeper you can forget about a long lie in.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bled
Grand Hotel Toplice
#14 of 61 in Bled
Apartments Preseren
Apartments Preseren
#1 of 1 in Zasip

Been to Penzion Apartmaji Preseren? Share your experiences!