“Best meal we had in Bled”

Gostilna Union Bled
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Bled
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We tried this restaurant on our last night of four in Bled and we were very impressed. My partner had a steak and I had fish both cooked on the open wood fire; both absolutely delicious. On the menu my fish was to be served with potato and Swiss chard when I requested an alternative this was no problem. I am a fussy wine drinker; generally only liking New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, however I found the house white very enjoyable. The service was impeccable and the restaurant very clean and ambient. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had an early dinner here with kids in tow, ages 4 1/2 and 4 months. We were seated right away, near the fire that would cook our mixed grill dinner. The service was impeccable, the food (fresh asparagus appetizer, grilled meat and veggies for dinner, and cottage cheese pie for dessert) was delicious, and the ambience was outstanding. This family run restaurant hit all the right notes for us.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We dined here on a cool evening and the open fire was most inviting.. The trout entrees were both prepared in excellent fashion and watching the chef work the fireplace grill was a treat. My recommendation would be to to be seated in the fireplace room and definitely order the grilled fish. The service was outstanding and cordial, and prices were appropriate.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We ate here last night and the food was amazing. The service was great and the food and drink selection was great. It has a room where there is an open fire where they cook the food. A wonderful place to eat and have a couple drinks!! Very reasonable in pricing as well.

1  Thank amanda e
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have been to this place couple of times, never disappointed, it is a family run business which can be nevertheless recipe for success. Do not miss barbacue in the angle, food grilled just in front of you, great job indeed.