“Worth doing, beautiful views and entertaining Bradley Cooper-esque guide who goes extra miles.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 3glav Adventures

and up
Emerald River Day Adventure
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Bled
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, exciting & amazing outdoor adventures which you will remember forever! 3glav adventures is a friendly agency and a local specialist for outdoor adventures & activities. We will take you to the most fascinating and exciting places in the area of Julian Alps, Triglav National Park and Slovenia. Some of the many reasons we started our office were our experience, pure enthusiasm and excitement in showing the magnificence of Slovenia to travelers in more personal and cool way so you feel just like exploring another adventure with a group of great friends. 3glav adventures is specialized for independent travelers and smaller groups. We operate all our activities in a groups of up to 8 or 16 persons per mini-van and guide. emerald river adventure | canyoning | segway tours | kayaking | rafting | mountain biking | paragliding | sky diving | horse riding | hiking | scuba diving | rock climbing | river tubing | balloon flights
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

An easy way to take in some breathtaking views of Bled. White water rafting was a highlight- it was a relatively easy river but highly entertaining! My mate didn't swim and she loved the whole experience. We missed the train at the end though. Our guide was wonderful, responsible, entertaining, and truly hospitable. I actually felt the need to get on trip advisor to review 3glav and also say that we had the warmest reception at apartment skok (through apartment Petra) in Zasip.

1 Thank GetInvolved6

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“Above and beyond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

I participated in the Emerald River Tour on a rainy day in Lake Bled. Despite the rain, the trip was run fantastically. It was super organized, very social, diverse day, positive atmosphere, fun staff and just all around a great time. We all left the day exhausted from fun and grin from ear to ear.

It was an amazing way to see the country rain and all. Had I not had a minor mishap during the day, I would have signed up to do another trip with them the next day without hesitation. It was worth every penny.

Speaking of the minor mishap, I happened to cut my foot on a rock (just unlucky) while diving into a beautiful waterfall during the day. Thought nothing of it until later that evening, long after the trip was over, however due to a bit of bacteria getting in it, it started to swell and go stiff. Without knowing the medical system, especially late into the evening in Lake Bled, we called the owner of 3glav for help. Not only did he immediately drive from his home to take me to the hospital and then back to my hotel, but he also helped get me my antibiotics. He then continued to check in on me all the next day. This was truly above and beyond any service I have ever received on any other tour and I am so grateful.

I can't speak highly enough of this experience and I would recommend this company to all!

Thank you for such an amazing experience!

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ultimate team, ultimate experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I went on the Emerald River adventure run by 3glav and thoroughly enjoyed it. The tour was very well-organised led by knowledgeable, professional and friendly tour leaders. The company is a team of passionate and qualified people who bring a sense of comfort and confidence in you that you are in good hands while on the tour.

The tour itself had elements of driving through regions otherwise not easy to get to, sights of natural beauty, local information and folk stories, going into a cave, optional adventure sport like river rafting, trek over the snow clad Triglav range and a few other surprises, all kept everyone on the tour excited and engaged. It is a day full of fun, adventure and natural beauty of the region.

I would highly recommend this company. If you are in Bled, take a tour or an activity with this company as part of your experience of the region.

Visited April 2012
weston, ma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

My family went to Bled for a few weeks and it was amazing to have 3-Glav Adventures at our doorstep. They are a phenomenal group of people who are kind and offer the best adventure services for Slovenia. They were 'omnipresent' to help schedule things even at the last minute, and even when the store was closed they were available via email and always responded quickly. In addition, Domen actually helped us find a place to stay while in Bled and went clearly beyond the call of duty. All of the staff were amazing. They also offer a wide range of adventure services that there was something for every member of the family from 9 years to 68 years of age (our family). The Emerald River Tour was a nice way to see a large area in northwest Slovenia and the rafting in late April was apparently better than it had been in a while (a nice time of year to do this tour). My family did the horseback riding and they enjoyed taking the horses through the water, they loved Lucian who did the horse tour for them, and the area was very beautiful. They enjoyed being in the mountains. They liked riding up the hills and feeling the power of the horses as they went up the hill an hearing the sounds of the horses hoves. My Dad loved the horse Briana. The paragliding was PHENOMENAL ...one of the most fun things I have ever done ..and my guide, Anze, and his brother, Peter, were very accommodating, kind, and skilled. We loved meeting them. I am very grateful for that experience. Anze even made it a little more interesting for me as we chose to spin around at the end (you don't have to do this if you don't want to!). It was incredible being up there so high ..you can see almost all of Slovenia from up there!!!

The staff at 3Glav felt like family/friends ..very genuine, kind, and present. The location is great as you can walk to it from any region around the lake. They will also pick you up from where you are which makes things very easy :) It is fair to say, that if 3Glav Adventures had not been there, the trip would not have been what it was ...for that, we are very grateful.

They are flexible, easy going, and wonderful. Definitely 5 stars :)

Laurie and Family

Visited April 2012
louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Top notch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

I have used 3 glav three summers while in Slovenia.I did canyoning,white water rafting and paragliding. I had complete faith in the guides and equipment used. Lots of fun!!!!

Visited August 2011