“3 days of adrenaline action and adventure!”
Review of Life Adventures

Lake Bohinj from Bled: Self-Guided Cycling Tour
Ranked #4 of 34 Tours in Bled
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At LIFE Adventures we believe that all journeys begin with a desire to know and experience more. We are simply here to share with you our love of Slovenia's most amazing places. We have the widest choice of adventure activities and holidays. We will take you to the most fascinating places. More Adventure, More You!
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was our first time canoyning and it was an experience I will never forget. The scenery was breath taking! We canoyning was sooooo much fun! We were climbing up cliffs, jumping off waterfalls and adseilling down huge waterfalls! I will forget the experience. This was my first time doing this so I was quite nervous but our instructor Borut was brilliant. We were in great hands. He made sure we felt safe and enjoyed every second of it which we thoroughly did. Canoyning with life adventures is not an experience to missed!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I organized a canyoning and via feratta trip through Lief Adventures. I organized everything via email without any problems, this despite constantly changing variables on my part, such as number of people who would do each activity. Tina was very patient with my constant changes and in the end we settled things. Due to bad weather, however, we didn't get to do the via feratta, however, canyoning worked out great with two strong and experienced guides who lead us through the spectacular Fratarica canyon. We paid a deposit for the canyoning, which wasn't automatically deducted from the final bill or returned to us. But as soon as I realized that the deposit hadn't been deducted, I requested that it be returned and it was immediately. Tina did however forget to organize the second half of our activities (hydrospeeding and zipline). This didn't cause any problems for us as there are loads of places in Bovec, where we were located, that will do this with little notice. Still, the oversight could've been very unfortunate had I not realized she'd forgotten. Also, all of Tina's communication was via email. This was fine before the trip, but had I not had data roaming turned on on the drive down, I would've missed an important organizational email from her. Not everyone is as diligent about email as I am, so I would suggest to Tina that she rely on a phone call for important matters. Otherwise, great experience!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had popped into the office as we were interested in the zip wire advertised in their pamphlet, we were advised that this was actually quite far from Bled but the gentleman in the office arranged for us to go to the 'tree tops' park in Bled even though it was closed to the public on the days we were in Slovenia. Brilliant customer service

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had booked a canyoning tour from this company in Bled. I had sent emails and shared my phone number, paid the deposit and was supposed to be at the office at 3 pm for the trip. Once I got there, the office was closed and no one was around. I waited for a while and then called the number on the door. The woman who I had sent emails with during the booking answered and told me, that she had sent me an email asking if a start at 2:30 would be possible. I had not read my emails in a few days since I was on vacation (and I assumed that if there was something urgent, they would call me since they asked for my phone number). The email was sent on the day before.
She told me first just to wait there, that someone would pick us up. Well, after some more waiting I contacted her again and she told me that they have to cancel the canyoning tour for us and will of course return the deposit. She was sorry and apologised a lot.
The next day I went to the office to get the money back and surprisingly it was as closed as on the day before! I waited outside for 5 minutes or so, and a really rude man came to the office. I told him I want the money back, which he then paid of course, but did not apologise about the office being closed.
So, I did not get to do canyoning and next time I travel somewhere in Europe I guess I wont be choosing Slovenia.

1  Thank Elisa H
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We went on The great Emerald Adventure, what a great day out.
First adventure was Canyoning at Fratarica, when you walk up to the start there's a restpoint over looking a waterfall ,only 48 metres the guide says!! You will be going down that well you can imagine the look on our faces.
Once at the start your adrenaline starts to pump and away you go, sliding into pools at the bottom of two meter pools, the you starts on the waterfalls your securely roped up and relayed down to large pools.The best is yet to come down a fourth eight meter water fall then the flying fox,the rafting afterwards was just as good, highly recommended. Run by a great team.

2  Thank Chris H